And the left yet again shows how tolerant they are

All Tell

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe the company has a "stance on same sex marriage", does it?

Also, I don't believe the company has ever been charged with discrimination against gays, has it?

So it comes down to the city council acting as thought police.

I don't believe the company has a "stance on same sex marriage", does it?

Also, I don't believe the company has ever been charged with discrimination against gays, has it?

So it comes down to the city council acting as thought police.

CEO made news saying he opposed same sex marriage.

It's "protesting" the CEO's stance. If you feel that someone or something is discriminating against a person/people you do what you can to curb it or stop it, in this case Denver doesn't want to award what they feel is a company that discriminates a spot in their airport.

And city council is representative of the folks that voted for them. Also, keep in mind, they haven't yet said no...they are only not giving an answer at this moment.

It's "protesting" the CEO's stance. If you feel that someone or something is discriminating against a person/people you do what you can to curb it or stop it, in this case Denver doesn't want to award what they feel is a company that discriminates a spot in their airport.

The company doesn't. So do you think it's ok for them to discriminate against the company based on what the CEO believes?

This is different than protesting. Much much different and much more dangerous. If they meet the requirements let the free market decide if they want to do business with the company.

^ I'm sure after it's said and done, after the city decides, they may very well have a location in the Denver airport. But as rjs4470 pointed out, they haven't said no at this point.

I'm sure the company will survive if they do not have a location at the airport, the last time I checked they are a pretty healthy company.