J.J. Watt

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A) He is an AWESOME player.

B) He is either a really good dude, or a really good actor.

C) He and his publicist / agent / manager spent HOURS figuring out exactly how to improve his brand through "Hard Knocks", and then working with HBO to make that happen. HBO gets one of the most popular figures in the league, so I'm sure they were more than happy to help.

D) I am certain that if he was on my favorite team I'd love him just as much as Texans' fans clearly do.

Might be the 1st time I've ever heard anyone say something negative about Watt. Why do you think he's a tool?

Really? All of those staged stunts he pulls for attention don't irritate you? He's the best defensive player in the NFL, but I can't stand his Hardo persona. Here are some examples.

Notice the NHL goalie clearly diving five feet out of the way to let him score.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn0pFyI6U5s

Might be the 1st time I've ever heard anyone say something negative about Watt. Why do you think he's a tool?

No kidding.. Probably thinks Ray Rice is a stud.. JJ Watt is what 100% of every college player aspires to be..Future Hall of Famer and perfect role model for every kid playing little league..

How do ANY of those make him a tool? :lol:

You think he thought those up and made them happen all on his own?

100% he staged every one of those. I'm not saying he's a bad guy. I'd take him on my team all day, but this dude is a straight up tool.