Windows 10

All Tell

Took just under an hour to do my update. So far it seems that opening programs is much slower and it's totally screwed up my iTunes. Says it can't find any of my songs even though they didn't move. I may wait out the bugs before I update my other computer.

Took just under an hour to do my update. So far it seems that opening programs is much slower and it's totally screwed up my iTunes. Says it can't find any of my songs even though they didn't move. I may wait out the bugs before I update my other computer.

I'm holding off on WinX until I can get all mine backed up.

I really didn't have a lot of time to mess with my other PC tonight. It's at work. It seemed like iTunes was attempting to find the music in my library but I didn't have enough time to just let it go. I'll try again tomorrow. If I can't get it to find everything I won't upgrade my main PC at home because that's the one I sync my iPhone with.

Mine updated overnight with no issues. I have been on it now for an hour or two, an everything seems to be working fine. I haven't looked at Itunes, but I rarely use Itunes on my computer, I mostly run it from my Ipad. I've tested my big programs (namely Photoshop) and aside from a long update, it looks good. I hated Windows 8, and just getting the start button back makes me happy. I'll keep an eye on things until the weekend, and then will finish updating my other computers.

For those installing Windows 10 on a Wifi enabled mobile device (laptop, phone, etc) do a web search on the WiFi Sense feature that is enabled by default. It allows WiFi sharing with your Contacts without them knowing or entering the wifi password.

Both pros/cons to this action but it is enabled by default.

• 1 month later...