Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Windows 10

Featured Replies

As I sit here thumbing this in on my phone one of my PCs is updating to Windows 10. Has anyone already done this and if so what do you think?

Every time it tries to install on mine I get this error 80240020. I was reading on microsoft's site that other people are getting the error as well.

I'm thumbing on my phone too while it updates. Started about fifteen minutes ago and is now at 21%. I'm mostly hoping it doesn't storm and cause my electric to go out (as it kinda looks like will happen).

mine is supposed to install overnight tonight.

  • Author

Took just under an hour to do my update. So far it seems that opening programs is much slower and it's totally screwed up my iTunes. Says it can't find any of my songs even though they didn't move. I may wait out the bugs before I update my other computer.

A friend was talking about this tonight. Said everything was smooth and fast, except he "lost his printer". Fortunately had the disk that came with it, so no worries.

Took just under an hour to do my update. So far it seems that opening programs is much slower and it's totally screwed up my iTunes. Says it can't find any of my songs even though they didn't move. I may wait out the bugs before I update my other computer.

 

I'm holding off on WinX until I can get all mine backed up.

Windows 8 is so bad that I may never update again. I'm sticking with Windows 7 as long as possible.

Windows 8 is awful.

Windows 8 is so bad that I may never update again. I'm sticking with Windows 7 as long as possible.

 

Im still on XP on my laptop, I have programs on it that I use that dont work on Windows 7 so I have to keep it on XP.

  • Author

I really didn't have a lot of time to mess with my other PC tonight. It's at work. It seemed like iTunes was attempting to find the music in my library but I didn't have enough time to just let it go. I'll try again tomorrow. If I can't get it to find everything I won't upgrade my main PC at home because that's the one I sync my iPhone with.

I have an old backup laptop for emergencies that is still putting along using XP. Anytime I get on one of the newer OS machines, I'm all but lost.

Mine updated overnight with no issues. I have been on it now for an hour or two, an everything seems to be working fine. I haven't looked at Itunes, but I rarely use Itunes on my computer, I mostly run it from my Ipad. I've tested my big programs (namely Photoshop) and aside from a long update, it looks good. I hated Windows 8, and just getting the start button back makes me happy. I'll keep an eye on things until the weekend, and then will finish updating my other computers.

For those installing Windows 10 on a Wifi enabled mobile device (laptop, phone, etc) do a web search on the WiFi Sense feature that is enabled by default. It allows WiFi sharing with your Contacts without them knowing or entering the wifi password.

 

Both pros/cons to this action but it is enabled by default.

So I keep getting the prompt to upgrade to 10 when I turn on my computer. Currently running 8.

 

What can i expect from 10 and should I do it?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.