Windows 10

All Tell

OK, I've been using WinX since August on both my laptops. Overall I like it. The issues I had with iTunes were easily corrected. One ongoing issue that I have on both machines and after searching on the net seems to be widespread is that neither laptop completely shuts down on it's own. After clicking shutdown the units close all programs, shutdown network connections and goes into a version of hibernation. LED indicators on the keyboard are still lit and the fan continues to run. You must press and hold the power button to completely shut it down. Not a huge issue unless updates have downloaded and they have to be installed before the PC shuts down, you have to wait for then to install before you can shut down.

I've tried several "fixes" from bot Windows and HP tech support forums but nothing works. Anyone else seen this and has anyone found a fix that works?

OK, I've been using WinX since August on both my laptops. Overall I like it. The issues I had with iTunes were easily corrected. One ongoing issue that I have on both machines and after searching on the net seems to be widespread is that neither laptop completely shuts down on it's own. After clicking shutdown the units close all programs, shutdown network connections and goes into a version of hibernation. LED indicators on the keyboard are still lit and the fan continues to run. You must press and hold the power button to completely shut it down. Not a huge issue unless updates have downloaded and they have to be installed before the PC shuts down, you have to wait for then to install before you can shut down.

I've tried several "fixes" from bot Windows and HP tech support forums but nothing works. Anyone else seen this and has anyone found a fix that works?

I've got the same issue, in addition to slower start up times when this happens. I haven't found a fix either