Ryle 7on7 tournament

No chirping here at all. Attack me to keep from admitting that your teams behavior and mouths caused lex caths response yesterday. You called them out for the same crap you guys do. All I'm saying is you guys are sore losers, and bad sports. You have built up such a entitlement towards winning that when it doesn't work out you act out. 7 on 7 isn't real football. But from what I've seen Lex Catholic and Ryle's athletes aren't buying into the great Highlands crap. Both of our teams looked more athletic than yours. Talk, deflect, whatever.

Are you really going to act like Highlands was silent and didn't start it or say anything. I was on the field on the sidelines for the game. Man please. You're just upset that they got beat while running their mouths. Get used to that because everyone is tired of the arrogant attitude and cant wait to hit Highlands in the mouth. Welcome back to the local schedule, we all have been waiting. Oh and they jawing started right after the Bluebirds started getting a little rough in two hand touch because they were losing. Typical Highlands stuff. You guys always claim to be saints while getting all the cheap-shots in you can. Everyone knows it, for some reason no-one ever calls them out on it. I spoke to a lot of the kids from Lex Cath in between games and they were very respectful kids. Their coach did get on them about the extra noise, so it has was addressed. Lex Cath was not the only team to beat Highlands either. You really should be addressing Highlands complicity in the matter instead of the other teams. Take a little responsibility for Highlands actions.

H

Hahaha! Waiting for what? For Highlands to fall all the way back to the "pack" so NKY teams can compete. That's awesome. Ryle should be on Highlands schedule every single year. And vice versa.

"We have all been waiting"! Your words not ours lol! Good luck this year my friend!

Did LexCath hold an assembly back at the school after the games today? What I saw today was a "joke" I guess it is a great feat to win a 7 on 7 tourney. Heard LexCath players were jawing in 7 on 7 with a team that they cannot defeat when "real" football is being played. Come on coach.

Looks like football season is getting close on BGP!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me more about HHS behavior and mouths that caused Lex Cath's response, would love to hear this since you were down there. Sore losers and bad sports, that sounds like something from little league. At least you admit that 7 on 7's are not real football but rather good opportunities for coaches to try many different things both offensively and defensively. Allows you to mix in the old with the new and see if they can play together and read things the same way.

It was a great experience for Highlands since they have never done these type of things in the past and I am sure the coaches learned a lot about who can and who cannot do what.

It was great to have Highlands there. Talking about your accountability for the situation with lex is useless because you will put on your politician face and act lIke you weren't even there. Like I said most people won't say anything to you but I'm not that guy. You're past history, arrogance sense of higher existence whatever you call it does not move me one way or another. You will already have your excuses ready, and would be into attack mode. Talk about childish behavior. I only started to post in this thread because of you intial post about lex cath. It was unwarranted and you painted them as bad winners when you, in fact you sounded like a bad loser. You put it in black and white and it was untrue. We have played lex cath probably 6 times this year and they have always been exlemplatory in their behavior. So ask yourself, what would make kids who don't normally act like that, act like that? I think you already know the answer.

Edited by Fear the Nation

It was great to have Highlands there. Talking about your accountability for the situation with lex is useless because you will put on your politician face and act lIke you weren't even there. Like I said most people won't say anything to you but I'm not that guy. You're past history, arrogance sense of higher existence whatever you call it does not move me one way or another. You will already have your excuses ready, and would be into attack mode. Talk about childish behavior. I only started to post in this thread because of you intial post about lex cath. It was unwarranted and you painted them as bad winners when you, in fact you sounded like a bad loser. You put it in black and white and it was untrue. We have played lex cath probably 6 times this year and they have always been exlemplatory in their behavior. So ask yourself, what would make kids who don't normally act like that, act like that? I think you already know the answer.

Do I? I am waiting for concrete evidence from you. Could it be losing to HHS the last 4 years in the playoffs? I do not have to backpedal or make excuses about anything. Seems like a rather broad brush you like to paint people with to me. Still waiting for your concrete evidence since you were there. I was there and know what I heard and saw.

Done with this thread because haters will always hate.

Do I? I am waiting for concrete evidence from you. Could it be losing to HHS the last 4 years in the playoffs? I do not have to backpedal or make excuses about anything. Seems like a rather broad brush you like to paint people with to me. Still waiting for your concrete evidence since you were there. I was there and know what I heard and saw.

Done with this thread because haters will always hate.

Your linebacker hit a kid running a shallow across the field helmet to helmet with his forearms, not making a play on the ball, knocked him down and stood over him like he had done something. It was two hand touch and the receiver was defenseless and I'm sure not expecting that. Lex' s kids were vocal about the shot. They stated cheering for the offense to score, they said nothing to your players and your defenders on the Lex Cath sidelines starting to Bob their head and started talking to the sideline and raising their arms and hands to them. Any other concrete facts you need? I have no time to hate or for others baloney. No-one is perfect, me, you, your kids, my kids, Lex Cath's kids. Just took offense to you calling them out for no reason when you guys were just as wrong. It's obvious like I said you would handle it like a career politician, not like a parent, teacher, coach whatever you are. If that's your stance you are one of the enablers instead of addressing the issue. You were wrong, so what, fix it. Don't blame others, no big deal. the high roads the one to the right.. why turn left. I'm over it no big deal. No hard feelings. I teach my kids to take responsibility for their actions and hold them accountable as so. We all should. Your words express different. I seen it but I have to prove it? It's your dirty laundry in the air you should have just left it alone. But I'll be darn if I let you call out some kid's for no reason. Re read your original post maybe you'll see it. YOU CALLED THEM A JOKE. I'll always call it straight both ways.

Edited by Fear the Nation

Guest comeonman

It's 7on7. Highlands wasn't there to earn a trophy. They were there to get all there kids reps!!! So I guess even if its 7on7 a win against Highlands is like every teams state finals!! ITS 7on7 guys you do play with shoulders pads an pants as well in real games!

Grant county faired pretty well. They were competitive. The short game and crossing routes worked for them. Int's killed them. QB didn't have enough zip or arm strength to make some of the longer throws which he ended up having to float. Ball was in the air way to long giving Db's too much time to break and close.

In my opinion, Grant was the surprise contender there. They had a 260 full back line in the far slot and catch a touchdown in the far corner vs Ryle. Down by 1, decided to go for 2 and the win, missed the conversion. They are gonna go vertical this year.

It's 7on7. Highlands wasn't there to earn a trophy. They were there to get all there kids reps!!! So I guess even if its 7on7 a win against Highlands is like every teams state finals!! ITS 7on7 guys you do play with shoulders pads an pants as well in real games!

I am sure they would be bragging about winning it if they would have won it! :D