Former NKU Coach Bezold claims NKU owes him money

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's bashing:

NKU is a joke compared to UK and U of L. It's a joke people are so butt-hurt and defending it, but that tells you something in and of itself about the inferiority complex.

When I told people I was going there they'd laugh and say, "No Knowledge University".

I had over a 3.7 going to class as few times as possible because campus life was so great.

The "Skyline" bar that the school is known for is so fun, it probably holds all of 300 people at capacity.

No football. Just getting Division 1 basketball, and that's a big deal.

And yes, the 100 level classes at UK were just as tough, if not tougher than my Master's level classes at NKU, and I'll stand by that. If nothing else, they were probably tougher because my grades at NKU were definitely better.

Hope I didn't leave anything out, and definitely didn't mean to insult the ~25% (or whatever # that I don't care to look up) of the student population there who actually lives on campus and treat it like a college experience.

I went to UK and passed my 100 level classes easily while majoring in Old English and White Owls.

Here's bashing:

NKU is a joke compared to UK and U of L. It's a joke people are so butt-hurt and defending it, but that tells you something in and of itself about the inferiority complex.

When I told people I was going there they'd laugh and say, "No Knowledge University".

I had over a 3.7 going to class as few times as possible because campus life was so great.

The "Skyline" bar that the school is known for is so fun, it probably holds all of 300 people at capacity.

No football. Just getting Division 1 basketball, and that's a big deal.

And yes, the 100 level classes at UK were just as tough, if not tougher than my Master's level classes at NKU, and I'll stand by that. If nothing else, they were probably tougher because my grades at NKU were definitely better.

Hope I didn't leave anything out, and definitely didn't mean to insult the ~25% (or whatever # that I don't care to look up) of the student population there who actually lives on campus and treat it like a college experience.

Tough crowd.