Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Former NKU Coach Bezold claims NKU owes him money

Featured Replies

Evidently my complimentary access has been exhausted and I can't read the article. Did Bezold hire @JokersWild24 to represent him?

 

Clear your cookies

  • Replies 65
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Evidently my complimentary access has been exhausted and I can't read the article. Did Bezold hire @JokersWild24 to represent him?

 

Any disputes on oil and gas royalties or subject land leases and I'll have his back. :lol2:

Clear your cookies

 

Thanks, I knew I hadn't read that many articles...

Here's bashing:

 

NKU is a joke compared to UK and U of L. It's a joke people are so butt-hurt and defending it, but that tells you something in and of itself about the inferiority complex.

 

When I told people I was going there they'd laugh and say, "No Knowledge University".

 

I had over a 3.7 going to class as few times as possible because campus life was so great.

 

The "Skyline" bar that the school is known for is so fun, it probably holds all of 300 people at capacity.

 

No football. Just getting Division 1 basketball, and that's a big deal.

 

And yes, the 100 level classes at UK were just as tough, if not tougher than my Master's level classes at NKU, and I'll stand by that. If nothing else, they were probably tougher because my grades at NKU were definitely better.

 

Hope I didn't leave anything out, and definitely didn't mean to insult the ~25% (or whatever # that I don't care to look up) of the student population there who actually lives on campus and treat it like a college experience.

 

I went to UK and passed my 100 level classes easily while majoring in Old English and White Owls.

Here's bashing:

 

NKU is a joke compared to UK and U of L. It's a joke people are so butt-hurt and defending it, but that tells you something in and of itself about the inferiority complex.

 

When I told people I was going there they'd laugh and say, "No Knowledge University".

 

I had over a 3.7 going to class as few times as possible because campus life was so great.

 

The "Skyline" bar that the school is known for is so fun, it probably holds all of 300 people at capacity.

 

No football. Just getting Division 1 basketball, and that's a big deal.

 

And yes, the 100 level classes at UK were just as tough, if not tougher than my Master's level classes at NKU, and I'll stand by that. If nothing else, they were probably tougher because my grades at NKU were definitely better.

 

Hope I didn't leave anything out, and definitely didn't mean to insult the ~25% (or whatever # that I don't care to look up) of the student population there who actually lives on campus and treat it like a college experience.

 

Tough crowd.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.