Former NKU Coach Bezold claims NKU owes him money

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like he was working on a Not binding contract. Meaning year by year deal. If he has proof that the athletic director was promising a long term deal or money for camps ect. He has a case in court.

I'd think that he would have emails.

They could have used a different picture of Coach Bezold for the article in my opinion.

I'd think that he would have emails.

They could have used a different picture of Coach Bezold for the article in my opinion.

Yes he looks very angry in that pic. lol. If he has emails. He most likely will get a settlement out of court. We will never hear about the amount.

He should had his lawyer push for a buy out in a long term deal. Maybe he knows no other D1 team will ever hire him as a head coach. It sounds like an assitant coach deal. Wow.

Obviously, this will bring up more of the details prceeding his firing. Was his firing a smoke screen because he was going to resign than retire from the position? Resigning from a flowering program doesn't look good especially when the administration knows it could tarnish the candidate search. Alot more here than meets the eye, imo. Did Bez accept the firing because he knew what the possible ramifications were? If so, classy move on his part for the betterment of the program and shame on them for holding back payment.