Assault: 1

Automobile accident: 12

Gunfire: 10

Gunfire (Accidental): 2

Heart attack: 11

Motorcycle accident: 1

Struck by vehicle: 2

Vehicle pursuit: 2

People today just don't value other lives like they did 30 years ago.

These guys would have shot anyone and everyone stepping out of that police car.

Random violent crime is happening more and more these days. You really have to be aware of your surroundings at all times.

People today just don't value other lives like they did 30 years ago.

These guys would have shot anyone and everyone stepping out of that police car.

Random violent crime is happening more and more these days. You really have to be aware of your surroundings at all times.

I was under the impression violent crimes continue to decrease.

I'll bite. What major political figures are endorsing the killing of cops?

Will Obama send anyone to the funeral of the slain cops? Likely not.

Will the new AG open an investigation into the riots in Ferguson or Baltimore that damaged millions of dollars in property? Will they investigate the injuries to officers by the "protestors" in Baltimore? Likely not.

Where is Al Sharpton arm in arm with the family of Officer Liquori Tate, demanding justice for this slain policeman?

You don't think the actions of Ferguson didn't influence Baltimore?

I've heard politicians far and wide say they will not tolerate crimes by police officers that result in serious injury or death to citizens.

I've not heard a single one come forward and say they will not tolerate crimes by citizens that result in the death of police officers.

It's a bad time to be a police officer in this country. A grand jury declined to charge the officer in the death of Michael Brown, a robbery suspect that assaulted the officer prior to his being shot. But the people of Ferguson didn't want to wait for justice. They rioted instead.

The media helps stoke the fires. Brown was never referred to as a "robbery suspect". He was an "unarmed black man". Can anyone name the last "unarmed white man" who was shot and killed by police? Good luck finding that one.

No national politician has spoke up and said the killing of police officers will not be tolerated. They are too busy condemning the actions of less than 1% of all police officers instead of helping protect the 99% who had never heard of Ferguson, Missouri prior to 2014.

Names? Look up the comments of the new Pittsburgh mayor pretty much calling his police force racist. Look up the comments of NY mayor Bill DeBlasio. Even Kareem Abdul-Jabbar says the police are not under attack in this country.

Officers in NY City would disagree.

Officers across the nation would disagree

^So no major politicians have endorsed killing cops is what you're saying.

How you can equate what you posted as endorsing the murdering of officers is one of the finer works of hyperbole I've seen on here. Well done.

I don't think any have came out and endorsed killing police. Many have made things worse imo.

The members of congress who did "hands up don't shoot", the President for consistently taking the anti police approach (he sent people to the funerals of Mike Brown, none to the last police officers funeral), the mayor of New York, etc.

I don't think any have came out and endorsed killing police. Many have made things worse imo.

The members of congress who did "hands up don't shoot", the President for consistently taking the anti police approach (he sent people to the funerals of Mike Brown, none to the last police officers funeral), the mayor of New York, etc.

And you won't find me disagreeing with that. That's not what he said though. He said they endorsed killing cops, which is completely absurd and untrue.