Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2 more cops shot and killed

Featured Replies

  • Replies 83
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Terrible. One was fresh out of the academy.

I guess those chanting for the killing of cops are getting their wish.

 

Disgusting.

Read about this late last night and thought about it as I listened to local police making traffic stops and answering calls last night. Very saddened that this happened, seeing that one officer had been out of the academy less than a year of course hits pretty close to home for me.

 

I hope the suspects arrested are the correct ones and they are convicted quickly.

 

It will be interesting to see what the motive was for this.

Idiots. If they are proven to be guilty I hope they get the death penalty. They have the death penalty in Mississippi don't they?

Horrible, senseless. Thoughts and prayers go out to the families and friends of the two officers.

Idiots. If they are proven to be guilty I hope they get the death penalty. They have the death penalty in Mississippi don't they?

 

Agreed.

Idiots. If they are proven to be guilty I hope they get the death penalty. They have the death penalty in Mississippi don't they?

^this 100%

When you have major political figures endorsing this behavior through their actions, it shouldn't surprise anyone that it's open season on police officers.

There is no such thing as a "routine" traffic stop. Such a sad story.

  • Author
She's a better person than me.

 

And me.

 

I dont think it was racially motivated as much as bad people doing this.

I think I saw this morning on the news that 15 officers were killed on duty in 2014, compared to 5 in 2013.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.