Rand Paul Launches Presidential Bid

• 1 month later...

An honest question for republicans:

Would you prefer that Paul stops his run for president and would just concentrate on being a U.S. Senator? He is not doing too well in the polls, not that they mean anything, especially right now.

He has put up 250K of the 500K that the KY republican party wants him to put up to finance a caucus. His people insist that it won't cost 500K, and I am hearing from reliable sources that some of the people who will be voting this weekend will not vote for a caucus even if he has all of the money or not, they feel that he won't get any momentum.

Should Paul drop his run and concentrate on his current job or not? I have no issue with him running for a higher office while still holding another, but it seems like he isn't getting anywhere. Also, the "I'll be your senator as a back up plan" as Trump mentioned. Can he pick up momentum?

An honest question for republicans:

Would you prefer that Paul stops his run for president and would just concentrate on being a U.S. Senator? He is not doing too well in the polls, not that they mean anything, especially right now.

He has put up 250K of the 500K that the KY republican party wants him to put up to finance a caucus. His people insist that it won't cost 500K, and I am hearing from reliable sources that some of the people who will be voting this weekend will not vote for a caucus even if he has all of the money or not, they feel that he won't get any momentum.

Should Paul drop his run and concentrate on his current job or not? I have no issue with him running for a higher office while still holding another, but it seems like he isn't getting anywhere. Also, the "I'll be your senator as a back up plan" as Trump mentioned. Can he pick up momentum?

Never bothers someone when he's "your guy". Seems to be a big issue when he's the other party's guy.

Rand is going to be in Somerset Friday for about an hour and a half speaking to the Chamber of Commerce, come on down I'm sure they'll let you in.

I believe that he is now in Corbin doing a Senate fundraiser at Terry Forcht's house. Maybe he is going to concentrate on the one he has a chance to win.