2015 Louisville Invitational Tournament

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Trinity is ranked fourth in Jefferson County? How do u guys up there come to that conclusion?

It's some goofy formula where you get points for playing KY teams. Trinity has played a national schedule for the most part. Same thing happened to Ballard last year.

Trinity is ranked fourth in Jefferson County? How do u guys up there come to that conclusion?

It is my understanding that the Jefferson County Public Schools employee who came up with the formula to determine the seeding for the LIT is the same person who decided that the new gym where all the LIT games and 6th and 7th region tournament games would be played would be built at Valley High School.

It is my understanding that the Jefferson County Public Schools employee who came up with the formula to determine the seeding for the LIT is the same person who decided that the new gym where all the LIT games and 6th and 7th region tournament games would be played would be built at Valley High School.

Thanks,,,,I guess you play who you play anyways but my initial reaction was surprise. So would that mean that you might have Ballard/Trinity in the semis or are the brackets different also.

Edited by True blue (and gold)
Rule 13

Thanks,,,,I guess you play who you play anyways but my initial reaction was surprise. So would that mean that you might have Ballard/Trinity in the semis or are the brackets different also.

If Ballard and Trinity end up playing, it would be in the semi-finals.

Over half the schools in the tournament agree with you.:thumb:

But is Valley convenient for anyone? That road, those stoplights, the congestion, & then the fight for parking. Why not Broadbent or Freedom Hall, doggone it.

The Valley gym is simply beautiful but the location is ridiculous.

Gotta be some kind of cheapo make-a-profit-and-let-fans-suffer thinking behind it.