Dalton finishes with a lower QBR than Interceptions...has that ever happened?

Whats sad is AJ Carron's injury. I'd love to see what he can do and if he was healthy I would turn the reigns over to him for the rest of the year. Now before people start jumping on me saying things like "They are still 5-3-1" Or "They still have a chance to win the division" Remember who you are talking about, it's the Bengals. They have no chance this year to win a Super Bowl especially with Dalton at the helm. He's had plenty of opportunity and we've heard it over and over the last coupleyears about this team is supposed to be one of the most talented in the league, well he's shown us all what he can do when it counts and that is stink it up. We aren't going to win anything with him, I would have loved the opportunity to see what AJ McCarron could have done the rest of the year. You never know, he could be the next coming of Tom Brady. Dalton definitely isn't.

Has happened a number of times.

The two I remember watching were.

Ryan Leaf 09/20/1998 vs Chiefs. Completed 1 of 15 for 4 yards and 2 INTs - QBR 0.0

Rex Grossman 12/31/2006 vs Packers Completed 2 of 12 for 33 yards and 3 INTs - QBR 0.0

Grossman and the Bears ended up in the Super Bowl that year, didn't they?

Heard on the Radio today that in Bengals history, there have been something like 450 (don't remember the exact number) games where a QB has passed at least 25 times. Last night, Daulton had the worst QBR of any of those games. Last night was, statistically, the worst game a Bengals QB has ever had.

Heard on the Radio today that in Bengals history, there have been something like 450 (don't remember the exact number) games where a QB has passed at least 25 times. Last night, Daulton had the worst QBR of any of those games. Last night was, statistically, the worst game a Bengals QB has ever had.

And there's a long list of very bad QBs in that history

Here's what makes this even more pathetic to me.... Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Dalton (when it comes to wins and many stats) is the most successful QB in Bengals history. Also, Palmer has many QB records for Bengals. Neither Dalton or Palmer have won anything. Just shows how sad our franchise has been when it comes to quarterbacks. Maybe Greg Cook could have been great, but we'll never know. Just sad, other than one great year by Boomer and Kenny...