Preseason NCAA Men's Coaches' Poll

Getslow

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh? Why not?
I just think it will be too difficult to maintain a flow both offensively and defensively using that many kids....think by mid-season you will see a true starting 5 and a group that will play majority of the minutes....just a personal opinion....never seen a team win a National Cship with a total platoon squad

Nine seems too high, we'll see...

I was talking about that with some folks last night. An awful lot of people that seem to think all the question marks are going to resolve themselves. I'm not as convinced about the smoothness of the transition.

This is one of those Pitino teams that's going to take a lot of early lumps, I think; especially with this schedule.

Arizona also lost Nick Johnson from last year's team.

They should be tough though with Ashley, Tarczewski, and Craig Victor inside, York, McConnell and Jackson-Cartright running the point, and Stanley Johnson, Hollis-Jefferson, and JUCO National Player of the Year Kadeem Allen out on the wings.

From what I read on the latest NCAA ruling. Since UK will have Platoon 1 and Platoon 2 they will actually count every win as 2. Therefore 80-0.

They are also petitioning to get credit for 10 wins during their summer trip. The loss will be omitted.