Super Bowl host city will lose a home game to London..

True but if there was a team there they would come to know those players. Celeb/Sports endorsements are big $$$$ in Europe.

In Europe, an NFL star would be less recognizable than the 15th man on a soccer side. The local darts champion would be more famous. Color me skeptical about those "endorsement opportunities."

My prediction is this franchise won't last over 10 years.

The owners once the newness wears off in London will become tired of having to see their profits go to supporting the team that isn't making money.

They don't want to see any of their money going to support a franchise that is a money pit and that is what a London team will become and the only way it will survive is by feeding the monster money and we all know the owners won't like that for too long.

In terms of attendance, the NFL games have averaged over 80,000, very few of which are Americans living over seas. The games sell out, and they sell out months in advance. The NFL is also a staple on British television. The NFL is popular in England, and by all accounts the games do make money. The question is would attendance continue to be strong if a team was based over there. I could see it being big for a few years, but I wouldn't be surprised to see interest want after the novelty wears off. And I do think players would hate it.