Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Top 10 in NKY This Week

Featured Replies

So I should put ALL the 6A schools in the top 10, just because, after # 5 or # 6 does it really mater anyway, just giving the little guy some love. BTW I think Ryle is better then Boone Co. JMO.

 

If the game were played today I would take Boone County but we will all find out on 10-3. We should call it, "Battle 4 the 4."

  • Replies 55
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, BillyBob it looks like the NKY coaches agree with you. They have Lloyd ranked number 9.

 

How many coaches bothered to vote this week?

So I should put ALL the 6A schools in the top 10, just because, after # 5 or # 6 does it really mater anyway, just giving the little guy some love. BTW I think Ryle is better then Boone Co. JMO.

 

 

Ranking all teams in a top 10 is kind of a joke.... If you ranked based on who would beat whom, then all of the 6A schools would be in the top 6-7 because of sheer depth. Sure, the occasional small school might fit in there if a 6A team has a weak year, but looking at creating a ranking to see what teams might go further in the post season.... more challenging, but more credible.

If you ranked based on who would beat whom, then all of the 6A schools would be in the top 6-7 because of sheer depth. Sure, the occasional small school might fit in there if a 6A team has a weak year,

Not really sure any of this is true.

Ranking all teams in a top 10 is kind of a joke.... If you ranked based on who would beat whom, then all of the 6A schools would be in the top 6-7 because of sheer depth. Sure, the occasional small school might fit in there if a 6A team has a weak year, but looking at creating a ranking to see what teams might go further in the post season.... more challenging, but more credible.

 

I agree rankings covering several classes are pretty silly but they are fodder for discussion so it's not all bad.

You're ok with CovCath being ahead of Highlands?

I am. I'm not one of those that believe year after year the #1 team should stay 1 u til someone in the area beats them. You can tell if a team may not be the best in the area without them losing a game yet.

 

I think you could flip a coin, but I think CCH has looked the best so far.

I am. I'm not one of those that believe year after year the #1 team should stay 1 u til someone in the area beats them. You can tell if a team may not be the best in the area without them losing a game yet.

 

I think you could flip a coin, but I think CCH has looked the best so far.

 

Have you seen both of them play?

Have you seen both of them play?

 

Nope. Seen CCH twice and followed updates on HHS couple times. I think CCH is playing the best right now.

Without violating our rules I would be real motivated to believe Lloyd would not beat Ryle or Boone.

 

For argument's sake I will use Boone. Lafayette beat LexCath and lost to the defending big school champs by a TD and Boone was only down by a TD late in the game to them.

 

I am sure Lloyd has improved but it is a big step up beating a 6A team, even bad ones.

 

I think Lloyd could beat them and even Cooper.

I think Lloyd could beat them and even Cooper.

 

I have to give it to you... you are definitely good at trying to bait people.

You're ok with CovCath being ahead of Highlands?

 

Lol! I'm fine with it. It's a poll by a member. To each his own. If HHS wants everyone's respect as to being #1 in NKY, then they will have to take care of business in a little over a week. But for now, they have PT and are concentrating on them. CCH are as deserving as HHS is to being #1 at this point. It matters in only one poll my friend!

I think Lloyd could beat them and even Cooper.

 

Fortunate for you that I know you're joking. ;)

I am a huge Lloyd fan and glad to see them in the top 10. But we all know that we will see how good they are when NCC comes to town.

Fortunate for you that I know you're joking. ;)

 

Nope not joking. They are good!

Nope. Seen CCH twice and followed updates on HHS couple times. I think CCH is playing the best right now.

 

That is what I figured, but thought I would ask anyway.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.