Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Top 10 in NKY This Week

Featured Replies

Nope not joking. They are good!

 

We do know they'd hang 60 on SK

  • Replies 55
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We do know they'd hang 60 on SK

 

I do know SK will be 5-0 around 9 pm Friday night.

I do know SK will be 5-0 around 9 pm Friday night.

 

And lose in the 2nd or 3rd round of the playoffs??

I do know SK will be 5-0 around 9 pm Friday night.

I garuntee you will be wrong.

 

If SK is 5-0 at 9pm Friday night, I will buy your way into every football game you attend this year.

I garuntee you will be wrong.

 

If SK is 5-0 at 9pm Friday night, I will buy your way into every football game you attend this year.

 

10:00PM.....LOL

One thing I do know, if someone else had started this thread and said Cov Cath was better than Highlands, this thread would be 15 pages by now. Maybe the Highlands folks looked in the mirror and saw their destiny? Maybe it's just because an SK fan didn't start the thread?

 

What gives?

One thing I do know, if someone else had started this thread and said Cov Cath was better than Highlands, this thread would be 15 pages by now. Maybe the Highlands folks looked in the mirror and saw their destiny? Maybe it's just because an SK fan didn't start the thread?

 

What gives?

 

Maybe because it's just one guy's opinion that clearly knows nothing about football!!!!

 

 

 

 

Kidding!!!

One thing I do know, if someone else had started this thread and said Cov Cath was better than Highlands, this thread would be 15 pages by now. Maybe the Highlands folks looked in the mirror and saw their destiny? Maybe it's just because an SK fan didn't start the thread?

 

What gives?

 

Have you been paying attention? Several threads have been started and many HHS fans have no problem with people considering CCH to be number one. Actually, a fair number of people challenging those claims are from non HHS fans.

 

Your example is fantasy, UKfan will never have anyone other than SK first so that's a non issue.

But if UK had said it, this thread would have exploded. Right?

But if UK had said it, this thread would have exploded. Right?

 

Maybe in the last couple years. People are so tired of his crap they don't even acknowledge him anymore.

Exploded? No. He would get more shots but that's the result of the games he plays. If you spend your time trying to get the goat of people don't be surprised when it works.

I don't fret about where Highlands is in a week 4 poll and I don't fret about Highlands' talent being considered low this year. Obviously, you can't win every single game every year and blowouts are certainly no fun for either team. But when I look in the mirror, I see 100 years of tradition that includes 855 wins through the 2013 season and 22 state championships. If CovCath wins next week, I'm pretty sure life will go on in the Fort.

Maybe in the last couple years. People are so tired of his crap they don't even acknowledge him anymore.

 

I think most have become pretty numb to him or just flat out ignore him. Most of the ones that come back at him now (other than a few shots here and there) are newbies that are getting baptized.

I garuntee you will be wrong.

 

If SK is 5-0 at 9pm Friday night, I will buy your way into every football game you attend this year.

 

hmm...

Maybe in the last couple years. People are so tired of his crap they don't even acknowledge him anymore.

 

I am starting to think he is a plant to drive up memberships and internet hits. If he is not the site should consider it. LOL

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.