My Top 10 in NKY This Week

BillyBob1967

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing I do know, if someone else had started this thread and said Cov Cath was better than Highlands, this thread would be 15 pages by now. Maybe the Highlands folks looked in the mirror and saw their destiny? Maybe it's just because an SK fan didn't start the thread?

What gives?

One thing I do know, if someone else had started this thread and said Cov Cath was better than Highlands, this thread would be 15 pages by now. Maybe the Highlands folks looked in the mirror and saw their destiny? Maybe it's just because an SK fan didn't start the thread?

What gives?

Maybe because it's just one guy's opinion that clearly knows nothing about football!!!!

Kidding!!!

What gives?

Have you been paying attention? Several threads have been started and many HHS fans have no problem with people considering CCH to be number one. Actually, a fair number of people challenging those claims are from non HHS fans.

Your example is fantasy, UKfan will never have anyone other than SK first so that's a non issue.

I don't fret about where Highlands is in a week 4 poll and I don't fret about Highlands' talent being considered low this year. Obviously, you can't win every single game every year and blowouts are certainly no fun for either team. But when I look in the mirror, I see 100 years of tradition that includes 855 wins through the 2013 season and 22 state championships. If CovCath wins next week, I'm pretty sure life will go on in the Fort.

Maybe in the last couple years. People are so tired of his crap they don't even acknowledge him anymore.

I think most have become pretty numb to him or just flat out ignore him. Most of the ones that come back at him now (other than a few shots here and there) are newbies that are getting baptized.