Hammer dropped on Cordia

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can they now drop out of the KHSSA and become a prep school ?

Wouldn't matter they wouldn't be able to complete for state championships, only ones allowed to compete for state championships have to be members of KHSAA and if they did go the Prep Route, the school would be dishing out a lot of money for travel, food, buses, plane tickets, etc. etc. They won't do that, they can't do that because they don't have $$$$

Like I said, if Rhodes sticks through this, I will be very very surprised.

Excuse my ignorance but does that mean they will not be allowed to play a game this season? And no postseason for this season and next? Wow :eek:

That's what it looks like.

Sometimes you're the windshield. Sometimes you're the bug.

Wouldn't matter they wouldn't be able to complete for state championships, only ones allowed to compete for state championships have to be members of KHSAA and if they did go the Prep Route, the school would be dishing out a lot of money for travel, food, buses, plane tickets, etc. etc. They won't do that, they can't do that because they don't have $$$$

Like I said, if Rhodes sticks through this, I will be very very surprised.

• Providing free transportation to relocate a student from an out-of-state school;

• Providing plane tickets on two separate occasions to a student-athlete so he could travel out-of-state;

• Facilitating housing for a student-athlete at no cost to him or his family;

• Providing money and clothes to student-athletes;

• Conducting tryouts for non-enrolled students;

• Paying the entire cost of education for two students on an F-1 exchange VISA to attend Cordia;

• Providing housing to numerous students that participated on the boys’ basketball team, as well as housing for their families;