Brogan Dulle found dead

SportsGuy41017

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad they found him, but talk about horrible police work! He was found in an abandon building next door to where he lived. That would have been the first place they should have looked!

Gotta ask what cause you think they had to search a neighboring building, not owned by the owner of his current residence. He was last seen walking the streets, which is where they focus their search.

Gotta ask what cause you think they had to search a neighboring building' date=' not owned by the owner of his current residence. He was last seen walking the streets, which is where they focus their search.[/quote']

On the weekends I work just two blocks away from where he lived and where they found the body. If Brogan was said to have been retracing his steps to find his phone, the PD should have dome that as well. His building first, then the abandon building next to his apartment. Abandoned building and a missing person next door, I'm not sure if they need a search warrant or permission.

I am not too sure on the self inflicted part, it doesn't add up. This afternoon I was told by someone in the know that the kid did lead a double life, and I heard that the family called off their search.

It wasn't abandoned' date=' it was vacant. Big difference. That being said, call the freaking owner and make them come help you. Certainly before a week later.[/quote'] They said a couple of days after he went missing that the police looked around the building, but didn't go inside as it was locked. Well! He got in somehow. Abandoned or vacant, it needed to be searched. A neighbor said they told the police who were around last Wednesday that they should search it.

And people who were there last night about 9pm to work on the building were the ones who found him, and they said that the workers were there a few days ago too for a bit and of course didn't see anything then.

I read an article this morning that stated he was found hanging. Something is very fishy about this situation. I find it hard to believe that he went out partying, lost his cell phone, went searching for it, and sometime during the search he decided to kill himself.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news/police-surround-building-near-missing-uc-student-brogan-dulles-apartment

Police stated that they did case the outside of the building, but the building was locked. The police would've needed a search warrant (or the owner's consent) to search the premises.

It's an awful story, but like others have said, at least there is some closure for the family. I'm sure they still have thousands of questions.