Brogan Dulle found dead

SportsGuy41017

Is it possible that it was a murder and an attempt to cover it up as a suicide, and being reported as a probable suicide to not spook the murderers? Just some thoughts going through my head.

That only happens on Criminal Minds.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it unrealistic that someone would have murdered this young man and put his body in a house that just happens to be next door to his home. For all we know, the loss of his cell phone may have been the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back in his life and the thing that caused him to ultimately take his own life.

Are people positive he was actually looking for his cell phone?

No..that's just what he told his friends. And the surveillance video shows him retracing steps. It definitely looks like he was looking for something...we may never know what he was doing.

No..that's just what he told his friends. And the surveillance video shows him retracing steps. It definitely looks like he was looking for something...we may never know what he was doing.

That's why I'm wondering...Not trying to make assumptions, but I just can't imagine a lost cell phone leading to suicide (although I guess suicide in general is tough to imagine). Why I wonder if he was maybe looking for something else?

That's why I'm wondering...Not trying to make assumptions, but I just can't imagine a lost cell phone leading to suicide (although I guess suicide in general is tough to imagine). Why I wonder if he was maybe looking for something else?

His cell phone picked up pings at about 5 in the morning from right near his house. Sounds like he maybe had it with him, but I'm not sure.

The house had a broken window and he was found in the basement. How did the police not see the broken window? Seems like that should of been easy to spot and worth exploring further.

A lot of very weird things about all this. Like Lawildcat said I do find it unrealistic a person murdered him then was able to bring him back to the house next door during the time so many people were looking for him without getting noticed and making it seem as if it were a suicide.

Like you all, i'm confused why he is shown with that flashlight looking like he was searching for his cell phone and then goes and commits suicide. Does anyone know if the cell phone has been found?