Reds @ Dodgers (May 26 - 28)

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hamilton 8' date=' Schumaker 4, Mesoraco 2, Bruce 9, Frazier 5, Lutz 3, Cozart 6, Bernadina 7, Simon RHP[/quote']

I do like the fact that Price will shake things up. Unfortunately, crappy hitters are crappy hitters no matter where you put them.

I do like the fact that Price will shake things up. Unfortunately, crappy hitters are crappy hitters no matter where you put them.

Yep, you can rearrange a turd, but in the end, you still have :poop:

50 games in. I think we know what we have now. They did nothing to improve over the off season. Injuries haven't helped, but at full strength they might be a .500 club. They had a small window that has seemed to have closed. Sorry young fans, you may never see a World Series in the Queen City.

50 games in. I think we know what we have now. They did nothing to improve over the off season. Injuries haven't helped, but at full strength they might be a .500 club. They had a small window that has seemed to have closed. Sorry young fans, you may never see a World Series in the Queen City.

But young fans will still continue to come to baseball games and have fun making memories seeing players that hit .237 but hit the occasional bomb to the bleachers. As the last part of the chorus goes,

"Let me root, root, root for the home team,

If they don't win, it's a shame.

For it's one, two, three strikes, you're out,

At the old ball game."

That's this year's Reds right there.

Yeah, let's write off the next 60+ years because the 2014 team sucks. Makes no sense whatsoever.