Last Game for Coach Ruthsatz?

I like how its Tony B...everyone afraid to try to spell his last name...well other than the Guru..I will say this I have never met anyone in my life that loves playing and coaching HS basketball more than Tony. He did a great job as head coach at SG. He works so hard with a passion and fire to be the best and I know he will keep CCH rolling. I hope he doest get as hot headed as his father is well know to do when it comes to basketball. I like the guy just needs to calm it down a bit haha. I love Tony glad to call him a friend and hope he does become the head coach.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Fredrick is happy with his involvement at the assistant coaching level.

Joe is happy...for now. But the cat is passionate about coaching and will be a head coach in the near future. Joe gets it. Knows when to kick CVH or Bo in the rear end and then knows when to tell them they're the man. You see it before and during the games. He knows you can't beat kids down all of the time.

He's turned down the chance to be an assistant coach at Iowa but it wasn't because he didn't want to coach. Now that his boys are out of high school it will give him flexibility.

He'll be the head man somewhere.

Scott Ruthsatz has done a great, awesome, exceptional job at CCH but he was not a slam dunk to succeed as a head coach.

His coaching history was very limited started out as an assistant At Heidelberg College, Head Coach a St Mary's Central(Very Small School) 500-600 kids K-12 & an assistant at St.Anthony's NJ for 3 years. He was not the top or even an upper level assistant for Coach Hurley but obviously he was paying attention & learned how to coach.

It really goes to show it's about the person as much , if not more, than the resume.

I like how its Tony B...everyone afraid to try to spell his last name...well other than the Guru..I will say this I have never met anyone in my life that loves playing and coaching HS basketball more than Tony. He did a great job as head coach at SG. He works so hard with a passion and fire to be the best and I know he will keep CCH rolling. I hope he doest get as hot headed as his father is well know to do when it comes to basketball. I like the guy just needs to calm it down a bit haha. I love Tony glad to call him a friend and hope he does become the head coach.

On Tony Bacigalupo, you will get 100% effort 100% of the time to go along with a lifetime of basketball experience. Coach B would be a great choice for CCH if the job comes open.

Joe is happy...for now. But the cat is passionate about coaching and will be a head coach in the near future. Joe gets it. Knows when to kick CVH or Bo in the rear end and then knows when to tell them they're the man. You see it before and during the games. He knows you can't beat kids down all of the time.

He's turned down the chance to be an assistant coach at Iowa but it wasn't because he didn't want to coach. Now that his boys are out of high school it will give him flexibility.

He'll be the head man somewhere.

My gut says Joe is an excellent Coach that fits in perfect at CCH.

ok, maybe 'in the ring' was the wrong wording. Why on this thread that is discussing "if" Coach R leaves who might replace him, isn't Matt Otte's name been mentioned?

By all accounts Matt has done an outstanding job on the JV level, but he's a JV coach that's not even 30. If Ruthsatz heads elsewhere, hopefully Matt stays on staff, but I'm not sure he's the right man for the varsity gig if it becomes available...at this stage in his coaching career.

What is with the CCH fans.....You win it all and can*t even take a few days to enjoy it..You*re already replacing the coach, at least wait until he resigns if he so chooses to do, then throw him under the bus as was done to the previous coach...

What is with the CCH fans.....You win it all and can't even take a few days to enjoy it...You're already replacing the coach, at least wait until he resigns if he so chooses to do, then throw him under the bus as was done to the previous coach...

We're not throwing anyone under the bus. I don't think there's a person here that wouldn't love to see Coach Ruthsatz stay on indefinitely - we'd be fools not to feel that way.

We're just having a discussion about a rumor and addressing a big "what if".

We're not throwing anyone under the bus. I don't think there's a person here that wouldn't love to see Coach Ruthsatz stay on indefinitely - we'd be fools not to feel that way.

We're just having a discussion about a rumor and addressing a big "what if".

"Stay on indefinitely", as long as he keeps having kids and they all pan out to be as good as Nick...LOL