Last Game for Coach Ruthsatz?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like having Scott in NKY. It adds to the rivalries and bringing home the title has got to make for sleepless nights at Holmes and New Cath (along with the rest of the 9th region teams).

I don't think the title has anything to do with it. NCC and Holmes knows that CCH is always good. The title doesn't add any more respect, just validates that any of these three year in and year out have a real shot to win the region. Then you add in the Boone schools and Dixie and the occasional Newport and Lloyd. This region is competitive every year and lately in the hunt to win it all.

Nope,,,,After giving his word to one school, he would*nt pull out now, would that really be the right thing to do. It*s hard to believe you would even have those thoughts.......

I wasn't really serious about Nick being a candidate to play for Kentucky. To the issue in general, if he is not bound to Findlay by NCAA rules and a better opportunity presented itself closer to home, I say go for it. "It's not personal. It's strictly business."

images.jpeg

WOW! As soon as you win on any level rumors float around that you will move on. I guess that should be looked at as flattery, as that others see you as being successful. I am sure a lot of schools, on any level, will at least let a successful coach know that they are interested as well, that doesn't mean a coach will bolt.

But, who is to say that coach R and his family are not happy here? Their old home is just a few hours away. Plus, if coach R and his wife thought that they would possibly move after Nick was done at CCH, then why have a huge remodel on their house? As with remodels you do not get back the money you put into it, so why waste a lot of money if you know you your going to move soon?

I wasn't really serious about Nick being a candidate to play for Kentucky. To the issue in general' date=' if he is not bound to Findlay by NCAA rules and a better opportunity presented itself closer to home, I say go for it. "It's not personal. It's strictly business." attachment.php?attachmentid=43635[/quote']

Signed his NLI back in early signing period so Findlay would have to release him. Technically once he signs his NLI no other school can have any type of recruiting contact with him or family.