Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CecilB

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CecilB

  1. Glad to see St Henry getting it together.
  2. Thanks, I am staying in North Port Florida, if I can pull myself off the beach I might go watch the Blue Colonels. Hoping to get to a Embry Riddle game to watch former Bellevue alumnus Coach Steve Ridder.
  3. lawnboy13 I appreciate the updates, are these games broadcasted in any manner?
  4. Hoping that Coach Faust can rally the troops and they have a good showing next week in Mason County. They play as hard as any team I have seen this year.
  5. Pouncey, Lohr and Dayton Alumnus Larry Rose
  6. The (veteran) officials lost control of this game early, you know how it goes, they never see the first push or shove, always the second, i'm not condoning either. I'm not sure how they did not hear all the talking that was going on either.Seeing the referee smiling (the one that called the technical, actually I think he called 3 of the 4 technicals) while the player was shooting the technical didn't make sense either. Both these teams played extremely hard , if they continue to play hard (cut out the talking and shoving) they will have good years. The scene outside afterwards was very discouraging, kids will be kids, but I would have liked to have seen some adults acting like adults. I just hope that the next time they meet they can clean it up, I'm sure it will be good game. There were some great plays by both teams, but those will be overshadowed by some unnecessary action.Bellevue overcame a substantial deficit, put Dayton held on at the end.I hope if they do play again that I will be able to go watch that game. Congrats to the GreenDevils!
  7. I have spoken to some officials that do not like the actions of the crazies on the inbounds in front of them, but do not want to be the ones to make waves over it, so they put up with it.
  8. I have no problem with the crazies, except for when the opposing team is taking the ball out in front of them. I think it is poor sportmanship and at some point something is going to go wrong if it is continued to be allowed. I know the response will be that nothing has ever happened, so I guess it should be allowed to go on until something does.
  9. Newport Catholic What about Tim Barrows Florida State (with Cowens)
  10. Could be a tough year for the Cru unless someone in addition to Goetz steps up.
  11. Has Matt Otte been on the staff longer than Tony B? Just curious why he is not seen as a possible next coach?
  12. Is CCH becoming the Moeller of football from years past? And isn't the rule now that you have to live in Ohio in order to participate in sports if you are a student at an Ohio high school? A student that lives in Kentucky is not eligible to participate in sports at an Ohio school, unless they would move to Ohio,And the same for a student that chooses to go to a Kentucky high school would have to move to Kentucky if they want to participate in sports? So it's safe to say that theses 2 from Cincinnati that have been mentioned several times will be moving to Kentucky. That is if we are talking about the kids coming from across the big river or are they just coming form the other side of the Licking. If they are coming from across the Licking.................nevermiind!
  13. 9th region, really, co players of the year? kinda weak.
  14. I had no dog in this fight, just wanted to watch some good high school basketball. And I saw a lot of good ball tonight. great effort by everyone involved.
  15. The officiating was very poor again. Both teams had warnings given to there benches, but it didn't seem to matter to CCH coaches, they were still up off the bench in the 1st half. Not sure what was said to the officials at half or by who, but the Cru could not get a call the entire 2nd half. CCH played the entire second half with 5 fouls,,,,,go figure. Don't understand why the sportsmanship reading is given at the beginning of the game if the are not going to enforce it. Several times plays made by CCH players resulted in hands clapping in the defenders face after basket, just saying why bother. ust hope that which ever team is the 9th Region Representative that they show class and dignity at Rupp.
  16. Did Dawn run it up against an Alumnus{Faust}? or was St. Henry that much worse than the Breds?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.