Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic vs. Campbell County (KHSAA Sweet 16) Predictions

KHSAA Sweet 16: 1st RD: Who Wins? 104 members have voted

  1. 1. KHSAA Sweet 16: 1st RD: Who Wins?

    • Covington Catholic (29-5)
      55%
    • Campbell County (25-9)
      44%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Next Wednesday (March 18th) from Rupp Arena at 6:30 PM

 

Covington Catholic (29-5) averaging 65.1 points per game while allowing 50.3 points per game

 

Campbell County (25-9) averaging 70.5 points per game while allowing 56.7 points per game

 

Covington Catholic defeated Campbell County 65-46 earlier in the year, can they repeat the victory or will the Camels upend the defending state champs?

  • Replies 81
  • Views 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cov. Cath. by 10.

I predict the Camels will win this one in a close one. The Camels are clicking on all cylinders at the right time of the season. They aren't the same team that played Cov Cath earlier in the season but definitely should make for a great game.

Go Camels!!!!

I'm pulling for Cov Cath again, I'll take them by 5.

Camels learn from the first meeting. They will zone Cov cath and walk away with the W. Wilson proves to be too much down low for Cov Cath, they have no one big enough and strong enough to stop him on the inside.

Both teams are playing well right now. Should be a great game.

I hate that the two NKY teams have to play in the first round, anyone else hate that? At least they will be familiar with each other and at least one team will advance, but I personally think both of these teams could win 1-2 games and Cov Cath an outside shot of winning 3-4 games

The way CC is playing, I will take them by 10 over CCH.

The way CC is playing' date=' I will take them by 10 over CCH.[/quote']

 

Haven't seen them all year so all I can go by is the scoreboard. What games tell me how well they have been playing?

Campbell in a thriller! May be the best/most exciting first round game.

So, the two best coaches in NKY going at it. This will be a fun game to watch.

I'm picking the Camels. I feel they will play more disciplined than Holmes who Cov Cath struggled with. Just my opinion and i know it stinks like a lot of others. :poop:

I predict the Camels will win this one in a close one. The Camels are clicking on all cylinders at the right time of the season. They aren't the same team that played Cov Cath earlier in the season but definitely should make for a great game.

 

Took the words out of my mouth! :lol2:

CCH by 12.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.