Is CovCath on the verge of the Greatest 9th Region Dynasty Ever?

CovCath, the 2014 KY State BBall champs, already have a leg up on every other dynasty in 9th region history w/ the exception of Holmes run from 07-10. With what they are doing this year, and what they have coming up through the feeder schools (and out of Cincinnati) to go with CVH...I think that we are going to see a historic stretch that doesn't rely on just one solid class. I really hate to say this.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Simply put: YES!

I have been a big fan of Coach Ruthschatz (sp?) since his first coaching clinic he had here in No. Ky. The system he has is top notch and now with recent success they are seeing an influx of talent that will more than likely become greater and greater.

I'm afraid CovCath fans are setting themselves up for a big disappointment in a few weeks. I have no dog in the fight but that's my outside observation.

I don't know a single Cov Cath fan that has already booked his or her trip to Rupp. Keep in mind, mex is an NCC guy...

I'm afraid CovCath fans are setting themselves up for a big disappointment in a few weeks. I have no dog in the fight but that's my outside observation.

It wasn't a CovCath poster who started this thread.

There are no guarantees in life and I would take the field over CovCath winning the 9th this year.

I don't know a single Cov Cath fan that has already booked his or her trip to Rupp. Keep in mind, mex is an NCC guy...

Agreed. I just told somebody two days ago, "I really think Cov Cath has a solid team that's starting to break into stride at the right time of the season...but to get out of region, they have to at least Holmes or New Cath for a second time this season, if not both. Not an easy task."

Cov Cath definitely has some studs coming up through the system and with their Hoops focus/Ruthsatz and rest of coaching staff I can see them possibly making a strong run like the Holmes team did from 07-10.

You dont see too many assistant coaches in the entire state spending hours working with kids 1-1 at 6am in the morning. That staff is dedicated to the program and Ruthsatz is one of the best coaches in the country IMO.

The development of kids like Andy Flood and Cooper Theobold as well as Bo Schuh and CVH over the past 2 yrs just shows what kind of program they have there.