Everything posted by CecilB
-
St.Henry 64 Highlands 45
Glad to see St Henry getting it together.
-
Highlands versus St. Henry predictions
any update ??
-
Covington Catholic 56 North Port (FL) 34
Thanks, I am staying in North Port Florida, if I can pull myself off the beach I might go watch the Blue Colonels. Hoping to get to a Embry Riddle game to watch former Bellevue alumnus Coach Steve Ridder.
-
Covington Catholic 56 North Port (FL) 34
Where exactly are they playing?
-
Lawrence County 84 Newport Central Catholic 76
thanks !
-
Lawrence County 84 Newport Central Catholic 76
lawnboy13 I appreciate the updates, are these games broadcasted in any manner?
-
Dixie Heights 53 St Henry 49
Hoping that Coach Faust can rally the troops and they have a good showing next week in Mason County. They play as hard as any team I have seen this year.
-
Dayton 55 Bellevue 48
thanks Lawnboy 13
-
Dayton 55 Bellevue 48
Pouncey, Lohr and Dayton Alumnus Larry Rose
-
Dayton 55 Bellevue 48
The (veteran) officials lost control of this game early, you know how it goes, they never see the first push or shove, always the second, i'm not condoning either. I'm not sure how they did not hear all the talking that was going on either.Seeing the referee smiling (the one that called the technical, actually I think he called 3 of the 4 technicals) while the player was shooting the technical didn't make sense either. Both these teams played extremely hard , if they continue to play hard (cut out the talking and shoving) they will have good years. The scene outside afterwards was very discouraging, kids will be kids, but I would have liked to have seen some adults acting like adults. I just hope that the next time they meet they can clean it up, I'm sure it will be good game. There were some great plays by both teams, but those will be overshadowed by some unnecessary action.Bellevue overcame a substantial deficit, put Dayton held on at the end.I hope if they do play again that I will be able to go watch that game. Congrats to the GreenDevils!
-
Newport Central Catholic @ Lloyd updates
what ref T'ed up Coach Dawn?
- Trinity 74 Covington Catholic 72 (OT)
-
Trinity 74 Covington Catholic 72 (OT)
I have no problem with the crazies, except for when the opposing team is taking the ball out in front of them. I think it is poor sportmanship and at some point something is going to go wrong if it is continued to be allowed. I know the response will be that nothing has ever happened, so I guess it should be allowed to go on until something does.
-
Kentucky Players in D1 (All-Time) by high school.
St Henry Jordan Griffin Coastal Carolina
-
Kentucky Players in D1 (All-Time) by high school.
Newport Catholic What about Tim Barrows Florida State (with Cowens)
-
Bishop Brossart 66 St. Henry 48
Could be a tough year for the Cru unless someone in addition to Goetz steps up.
- Scott Ruthsatz
- Scott Ruthsatz
-
Is CovCath on the verge of the Greatest 9th Region Dynasty Ever?
Is CCH becoming the Moeller of football from years past? And isn't the rule now that you have to live in Ohio in order to participate in sports if you are a student at an Ohio high school? A student that lives in Kentucky is not eligible to participate in sports at an Ohio school, unless they would move to Ohio,And the same for a student that chooses to go to a Kentucky high school would have to move to Kentucky if they want to participate in sports? So it's safe to say that theses 2 from Cincinnati that have been mentioned several times will be moving to Kentucky. That is if we are talking about the kids coming from across the big river or are they just coming form the other side of the Licking. If they are coming from across the Licking.................nevermiind!
-
2015 Regional KABC Players of the Year
9th region, really, co players of the year? kinda weak.
- Covington Catholic vs. Campbell County (KHSAA Sweet 16) Predictions
- Covington Catholic vs. Campbell County (KHSAA Sweet 16) Predictions
- Covington Catholic 72 St. Henry 53 (9th Region Semifinals)
-
Covington Catholic 72 St. Henry 53 (9th Region Semifinals)
The officiating was very poor again. Both teams had warnings given to there benches, but it didn't seem to matter to CCH coaches, they were still up off the bench in the 1st half. Not sure what was said to the officials at half or by who, but the Cru could not get a call the entire 2nd half. CCH played the entire second half with 5 fouls,,,,,go figure. Don't understand why the sportsmanship reading is given at the beginning of the game if the are not going to enforce it. Several times plays made by CCH players resulted in hands clapping in the defenders face after basket, just saying why bother. ust hope that which ever team is the 9th Region Representative that they show class and dignity at Rupp.
-
Newport Central Catholic 85 St. Henry 44 (9th Region All "A" Final)
Did Dawn run it up against an Alumnus{Faust}? or was St. Henry that much worse than the Breds?