Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sean Kilpatrick

Featured Replies

Well deserved. I have admired his play, but until this year, I did not realize he was accumulating points at that rate. There have been a lot of great UC scorers. Maybe his play and his achievements, rather than preseason press clippings (like others), will give him opportunities at the next level.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I recently looked at about 6 or 7 mock drafts and the Harrison twins were listed as first round picks in every one except one if I recall correctly.

 

I'm sure they are listed in some. The one I referenced is the only one I checked. I also thought I read where Chad Ford had them off his board too, but that has been about a week or so ago.

"Tell me who in the country is a better guard. If there is one please tell me who that is. Not who someone is going to be in 4 years. But now. If there is some one better, you tell me, cause I don't know who that is."

Edited by malachicrunch

Tell me who in the country is a better guard. If there is one please tell me who that is. Not who someone is going to be in 4 years. But now. If there is some one better, you tell me, cause I don't know who that is.

 

Forgetting NBA potential completely, straight 2013-2014 performance at the college level, the Top 5 Guards (in my opinion) would be:

 

SK, Xavier Thames, Billy Baron, Russ Smith, and Bryce Cotton.

 

I'd say that Kilpratick and Thames are the two best of the bunch for this season.

  • Author
Forgetting NBA potential completely, straight 2013-2014 performance at the college level, the Top 5 Guards (in my opinion) would be:

 

SK, Xavier Thames, Billy Baron, Russ Smith, and Bryce Cotton.

 

I'd say that Kilpratick and Thames are the two best of the bunch for this season.

 

I'd have to find a way to put Napier in there. Agree on SK and Thames, so one of the other three would be out...

I'd have to find a way to put Napier in there. Agree on SK and Thames, so one of the other three would be out...

 

I was torn on Russ Smith, Bazz Napier, and Nick Johnson.

  • Author
I was torn on Russ Smith, Bazz Napier, and Nick Johnson.

 

I'd take Bazz from that group...

I was torn on Russ Smith, Bazz Napier, and Nick Johnson.

 

What about Jabari Brown from Missouri? He has been an absolute stud.

GT next time Mick goes on this rant you should bring up these names. I'd love to hear his reaction.

  • Author
GT next time Mick goes on this rant you should bring up these names. I'd love to hear his reaction.

 

He'd say SK is the best of the bunch and my insider connections would take a hit... :lol2:

I'd take Bazz from that group...

 

It's a tough call, but I would as well.

I recently looked at about 6 or 7 mock drafts and the Harrison twins were listed as first round picks in every one except one if I recall correctly.

 

Not sure what you're looking at....Chad Ford removed them from his board, nbadraft.net has them in the 2015 draft, and so does draftexpress.com. The only one I've found that has them as 1st rounders this year is CBS Sports.

 

I think Kilpatrick will play in the NBA, and have a solid career as a role player. Probably won't be a 1st round pick, but he'll stick around a while.

He'd say SK is the best of the bunch and my insider connections would take a hit... :lol2:

 

Yeah. He's pretty passionate about it. I have to admit Mick has grown on me.

Not sure what you're looking at....Chad Ford removed them from his board, nbadraft.net has them in the 2015 draft, and so does draftexpress.com. The only one I've found that has them as 1st rounders this year is CBS Sports.

 

I think Kilpatrick will play in the NBA, and have a solid career as a role player. Probably won't be a 1st round pick, but he'll stick around a while.

 

It was a couple weeks back so maybe they have been dropped from some of the boards. Earlier in the year Poythress was still being listed as a first round pick and when I checked a couple weeks ago he wasn't even listed as a second rounder. Things change on those boards as the season goes on. So I should restate and say about two weeks ago the Harrison twins were first round picks. Or, I could say that if the Harrisons declare, they will be first round picks. The reason they aren't being listed as first rounders any longer is no one thinks they will declare.

It was a couple weeks back so maybe they have been dropped from some of the boards. Earlier in the year Poythress was still being listed as a first round pick and when I checked a couple weeks ago he wasn't even listed as a second rounder. Things change on those boards as the season goes on. So I should restate and say about two weeks ago the Harrison twins were first round picks. Or, I could say that if the Harrisons declare, they will be first round picks. The reason they aren't being listed as first rounders any longer is no one thinks they will declare.

 

The reason they aren't being listed as first rounders is because it's a loaded draft and their play hasn't warranted a first round grade. Aaron would be a lot less likely to be drafted in the first round after the season since he has struggled mightily with his shot, which obviously isn't good for a shooting guard. Here's to hoping they both elevate themselves to sure fire first round picks by the end of the season because that means they played much better, which in turn helps UK.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.