Sean Kilpatrick

gametime

SK passed Steve Logan tonight for 2nd all time in Cincinnati history with 1990 points. Sean is one of the truly good guys I've meet in my 15 plus years covering sports, and I'm happy to see him sitting at the big boy table in UC history. Awesome stuff...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are Sean Kilpatrick's NBA chances? Does he have the full package?

That is the insanity of the NBA draft - Kilpatrick is getting zero love on any of the mock drafts. Yet the Harrison twins are consensus first round picks. I am a UK fan and will say that is just silly. I think SK will hit the tryout camps and his stock will do nothing but go up. I love his game. He has enough size and strength for the NBA, can shoot the lights out and plays under control. I think quickness may be a concern and his size for the NBA at a 2 guard is average to below average. I think the more open NBA game helps him be better at the next level than he is in college.

That is the insanity of the NBA draft - Kilpatrick is getting zero love on any of the mock drafts. Yet the Harrison twins are consensus first round picks. I am a UK fan and will say that is just silly. I think SK will hit the tryout camps and his stock will do nothing but go up. I love his game. He has enough size and strength for the NBA, can shoot the lights out and plays under control. I think quickness may be a concern and his size for the NBA at a 2 guard is average to below average. I think the more open NBA game helps him be better at the next level than he is in college.

I get what you're saying about the draft, but the Harrison twins are not consensus first round picks this year and they haven't been for awhile.