Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sean Kilpatrick

Featured Replies

SK passed Steve Logan tonight for 2nd all time in Cincinnati history with 1990 points. Sean is one of the truly good guys I've meet in my 15 plus years covering sports, and I'm happy to see him sitting at the big boy table in UC history. Awesome stuff...

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's made himself a heck of a player. I've not seen UC much this year, but I've always liked watching him play.

Saw Steve congratulating him on twitter, I love the respect between the two. I really admire Kilpatrick, I'm a UK fan first and foremost but will root for UC because of him anytime UK isn't playing.

If he averages about 125 ppg down the stretch he can make a run at Oscar Robertson.

 

Very cool for Kilpatrick.

  • Author
If he averages about 125 ppg down the stretch he can make a run at Oscar Robertson.

 

Very cool for Kilpatrick.

 

Just insane to think how good Oscar was in his 3 years...

SK has worked very hard and deserves every accolade.

Edited by TTS_JF
wrong initials

What are Sean Kilpatrick's NBA chances? Does he have the full package?

What are Sean Kilpatrick's NBA chances? Does he have the full package?

 

That is the insanity of the NBA draft - Kilpatrick is getting zero love on any of the mock drafts. Yet the Harrison twins are consensus first round picks. I am a UK fan and will say that is just silly. I think SK will hit the tryout camps and his stock will do nothing but go up. I love his game. He has enough size and strength for the NBA, can shoot the lights out and plays under control. I think quickness may be a concern and his size for the NBA at a 2 guard is average to below average. I think the more open NBA game helps him be better at the next level than he is in college.

That is the insanity of the NBA draft - Kilpatrick is getting zero love on any of the mock drafts. Yet the Harrison twins are consensus first round picks. I am a UK fan and will say that is just silly. I think SK will hit the tryout camps and his stock will do nothing but go up. I love his game. He has enough size and strength for the NBA, can shoot the lights out and plays under control. I think quickness may be a concern and his size for the NBA at a 2 guard is average to below average. I think the more open NBA game helps him be better at the next level than he is in college.

 

I get what you're saying about the draft, but the Harrison twins are not consensus first round picks this year and they haven't been for awhile.

I get what you're saying about the draft, but the Harrison twins are not consensus first round picks this year and they haven't been for awhile.

 

Go look at the mock NBA drafts. The Harrison twins are first round picks in virtually every one. So is WCS.

Go look at the mock NBA drafts. The Harrison twins are first round picks in virtually every one. So is WCS.

 

Neither of them are on nbadraft.net's mock. WCS is though. Kilpatrick is not listed in either round.

What are SK's All-American chances? 2nd or 3rd team?

 

SK has vaulted himself into some Player of the Year conversations due to his play and UC's success. He'll be no worse than 2nd team anywhere, and I think you'll see him on some 1st teams.

  • Author
SK has vaulted himself into some Player of the Year conversations due to his play and UC's success. He'll be no worse than 2nd team anywhere, and I think you'll see him on some 1st teams.

Agreed...

Neither of them are on nbadraft.net's mock. WCS is though. Kilpatrick is not listed in either round.

 

I recently looked at about 6 or 7 mock drafts and the Harrison twins were listed as first round picks in every one except one if I recall correctly.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.