February 21, 201412 yr The reason they aren't being listed as first rounders is because it's a loaded draft and their play hasn't warranted a first round grade. Aaron would be a lot less likely to be drafted in the first round after the season since he has struggled mightily with his shot, which obviously isn't good for a shooting guard. Here's to hoping they both elevate themselves to sure fire first round picks by the end of the season because that means they played much better, which in turn helps UK. I think both will play the point in the NBA. Aaron would be a smaller SG.
March 1, 201412 yr Author Part 1 of a sit down I had with SK earlier in the week reflecting on his time at UC... [video=youtube;HrgqZgC-_4M]
March 1, 201412 yr Part 1 of a sit down I had with SK earlier in the week reflecting on his time at UC... [video=youtube;HrgqZgC-_4M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrgqZgC-_4M&list=UU3K-eVhjI_yEMuYRseS2xXg&feature=c4-overview I can't believe the UC/X fight was that long ago. Mick did a nice job in '09 with Lance and SK. GT been hitting the Packhouse.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.