Highlands toughest challenge in 4A

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyle , if I remember correctly boyle was up at half last year and fumbled 4 times in the 2nd. Boyle plays the type of ball the gives hhs a challenge. Last year the hhs qb could run, this year boyles qb can run and he is fast, changes whole game imo. Lex cath plays same kind of ball hhs does plays right into hhs. Boyle plays more like mtn teams but this year they have some speed. Jc & cov are still a mystery.

I'm by no means an expert here, but I agree with PP by November the 'Birds D is going to be NASTY good. They're decent now, but I just think they can take it to another level. If they do, then no one in 4A beats the 'Birds. No one is stopping the offense.

Boyle , if I remember correctly boyle was up at half last year and fumbled 4 times in the 2nd. Boyle plays the type of ball the gives hhs a challenge. Last year the hhs qb could run, this year boyles qb can run and he is fast, changes whole game imo. Lex cath plays same kind of ball hhs does plays right into hhs. Boyle plays more like mtn teams but this year they have some speed. Jc & cov are still a mystery.

Birds have shown they can handle speed with minimal damage. I doubt Boyle is as fast as some of the University Christian/JH/PT players.

The question was who poses the biggest challenge. No one has decided hhs would be beat yet! But the 2 test would be if they have to go to johnson central, and the north has to come south this year . So if boyle gets that far they will be grown up and playing at home. I think going to jc or boyle or maybe both would be the hardest road for hhs.

Boyle or Lex. Cath. would be challenging games. The defense will be game changer come November. They were very impressive in Cov. Cath. My understanding of the playoff system is that HHS would be at home until semifinals.

Boyle or Lex. Cath. would be challenging games. The defense will be game changer come November. They were very impressive in Cov. Cath. My understanding of the playoff system is that HHS would be at home until semifinals.

Lex Cath beat Bryan Station by a touchdown. Birds had the clock running in the 2nd qtr.