Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My first tattoo

Featured Replies

^Beautiful.

  • Replies 44
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How did you come choose the Immaculate Heart of Mary?

 

Just curious?

  • Author
Just curious?
sorry I didn't see your first post on the question.

 

I went to Medjugorje in June and had a great experience, and I was looking for a way to honor Her. Then the end of August I went with a friend of mine who has some tattoos to a shop and he said I found a tattoo I think you would get. I told him I would never get one, then be pointed to the Immaculate Heart of Mary photo, and I then said, ok I'll get that to honor Her.

Tell me he didn't sneak his initials in there at the bottom. :eek:

sorry I didn't see your first post on the question.

 

I went to Medjugorje in June and had a great experience, and I was looking for a way to honor Her. Then the end of August I went with a friend of mine who has some tattoos to a shop and he said I found a tattoo I think you would get. I told him I would never get one, then be pointed to the Immaculate Heart of Mary photo, and I then said, ok I'll get that to honor Her.

 

I remember that thread about your trip. What exactly was the great experience, if you care to share?

  • Author
I remember that thread about your trip. What exactly was the great experience' date=' if you care to share?[/quote'] There were many things that made it a great experience. But in short, it was very peaceful and spiritual, along with the special graces I received, one being in a photo I took about 1am one night on top of Apparition Mountain, which I didn't realize it until about two weeks later when BirdsFan pointed it out on my Facebook album from the trip.
  • Author
Tell me he didn't sneak his initials in there at the bottom. :eek:
lol. Those were meant to be there.
The one on your shoulder is of the Six Million Dollar man, ain't it?

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]41319[/ATTACH]

 

Two things...congrats Sportsguy..if you're happy we're happy.

 

Secondly, Farrah and Lee weren't actually running in the wind...their hair was just sprayed like that. :smug:

My completed second, and last tattoo.

 

[ATTACH]47481[/ATTACH]

 

Beautiful work. Are you sure it is your last? They are very addicting. When I got my first one, that was all I had ever planned on getting. Now, now I have 17 visible tats, with more in the works.....

  • Author
Beautiful work. Are you sure it is your last? They are very addicting. When I got my first one' date=' that was all I had ever planned on getting. Now, now I have 17 visible tats, with more in the works.....[/quote']

Since I got my first a year ago, I thought about a St. Michael one on my other arm. But during June I was really thinking about if I wanted another one, and if so, what to get. But in Medjugorje this past June II just couldn't stop thinking of the Sacred Heart of Jesus.

 

Not sure what else I would be interested in now

Since I got my first a year ago, I thought about a St. Michael one on my other arm. But during June I was really thinking about if I wanted another one, and if so, what to get. But in Medjugorje this past June II just couldn't stop thinking of the Sacred Heart of Jesus.

 

Not sure what else I would be interested in now

 

A good deal on tank tops.

Nice, but tell us does the process hurt as much as I hear it does?

Nice, but tell us does the process hurt as much as I hear it does?

 

As has been said before, a lot of it depends on the artist, location of tattoo, and the type of tat. My arm pieces did not hurt at all. In fact, I fell asleep while one was being done. My legs weren't too bad, a little stinging at first. My chest, however, hurt a lot. I've had five total done on my chest (including two that were covered up) and I am finished with that part of my body.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.