My first tattoo

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious?
sorry I didn't see your first post on the question.

I went to Medjugorje in June and had a great experience, and I was looking for a way to honor Her. Then the end of August I went with a friend of mine who has some tattoos to a shop and he said I found a tattoo I think you would get. I told him I would never get one, then be pointed to the Immaculate Heart of Mary photo, and I then said, ok I'll get that to honor Her.

sorry I didn't see your first post on the question.

I went to Medjugorje in June and had a great experience, and I was looking for a way to honor Her. Then the end of August I went with a friend of mine who has some tattoos to a shop and he said I found a tattoo I think you would get. I told him I would never get one, then be pointed to the Immaculate Heart of Mary photo, and I then said, ok I'll get that to honor Her.

I remember that thread about your trip. What exactly was the great experience, if you care to share?

I remember that thread about your trip. What exactly was the great experience' date=' if you care to share?[/quote'] There were many things that made it a great experience. But in short, it was very peaceful and spiritual, along with the special graces I received, one being in a photo I took about 1am one night on top of Apparition Mountain, which I didn't realize it until about two weeks later when BirdsFan pointed it out on my Facebook album from the trip.

The one on your shoulder is of the Six Million Dollar man, ain't it?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]41319[/ATTACH]

Two things...congrats Sportsguy..if you're happy we're happy.

Secondly, Farrah and Lee weren't actually running in the wind...their hair was just sprayed like that. :smug:

• 11 months later...
Beautiful work. Are you sure it is your last? They are very addicting. When I got my first one' date=' that was all I had ever planned on getting. Now, now I have 17 visible tats, with more in the works.....[/quote']

Since I got my first a year ago, I thought about a St. Michael one on my other arm. But during June I was really thinking about if I wanted another one, and if so, what to get. But in Medjugorje this past June II just couldn't stop thinking of the Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Not sure what else I would be interested in now

Since I got my first a year ago, I thought about a St. Michael one on my other arm. But during June I was really thinking about if I wanted another one, and if so, what to get. But in Medjugorje this past June II just couldn't stop thinking of the Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Not sure what else I would be interested in now

A good deal on tank tops.

Nice, but tell us does the process hurt as much as I hear it does?

As has been said before, a lot of it depends on the artist, location of tattoo, and the type of tat. My arm pieces did not hurt at all. In fact, I fell asleep while one was being done. My legs weren't too bad, a little stinging at first. My chest, however, hurt a lot. I've had five total done on my chest (including two that were covered up) and I am finished with that part of my body.