Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My first tattoo

Featured Replies

  • Replies 44
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tattoo artists amaze me sometimes. Looking good thus far!

 

What all remains?

  • Author
Tattoo artists amaze me sometimes. Looking good thus far!

 

What all remains?

 

A little more detail, and the heart and flame on top of it will be red and yellow.

I don't like tattoos, and I suppose that's a good thing. I'd cry like a schoolgirl if I got one.

 

Hope you enjoy yours SportsGuy! :thumb:

The Virgin Mary with the Sacred Heart of Jesus superimposed ? Kind of mixed up isn't it ? The artwork looks good though .

The Virgin Mary with the Sacred Heart of Jesus superimposed ? Kind of mixed up isn't it ? The artwork looks good though .
I think the tattoo is actually correct, for The Immaculate Heart of Mary. I know you're probably thinking the piercing sword should be there, but I've seen it both with and without the sword. I think The Sacred Heart would have a crown of thorns around it instead of roses.
  • Author

Correct, it's the Immaculate Heart of Mary, the Sacred Heart would have have a crown of thorns around the Heart.

I think the tattoo is actually correct, for The Immaculate Heart of Mary. I know you're probably thinking the piercing sword should be there, but I've seen it both with and without the sword. I think The Sacred Heart would have a crown of thorns around it instead of roses.
Looked like thorns to me .
I don't like tattoos, and I suppose that's a good thing. I'd cry like a schoolgirl if I got one.

 

Hope you enjoy yours SportsGuy! :thumb:

 

 

You're not old enough yet, you still need mama's permission. :lol: That being said, SportsGuy, it looks great!

Love a good tattoo.

Love well done tattoos, too much of a wus to get one.

Did it hurt?
I will admit that mine hurt. It also depends upon where you get a tattoo.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.