My first tattoo

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two thoughts:

First, very nice work. Do you mind sharing who the tattoo artist is?

Mason Williams, he owns ArcLight studios in Northside in Cincy, he is one of the best in the country for portrait tattoos. Just google Mason Williams tattoo to see his work.

His pinterest has a lot of good shots.

Mason Williams, he owns ArcLight studios in Northside in Cincy, he is one of the best in the country for portrait tattoos. Just google Mason Williams tattoo to see his work.

His pinterest has a lot of good shots.

What does one that size cost if you don't mind me asking?

Love seeing a great tattoo. Yours is awesome!

But id never get a tattoo. Too much of a panzy, and also having something on my body that will be on me for the rest of my life kinda irks me.

I am more of a conservative type guy and never dreamed I would get a tattoo. But I made the plunge a couple years ago. My only rule for tattoos is that if you are going to get one, it has to be worthwhile and mean something incredibly special. Do not get a hawk tattooed on your face because you think it will look cool.

Love seeing a great tattoo. Yours is awesome!

But id never get a tattoo. Too much of a panzy, and also having something on my body that will be on me for the rest of my life kinda irks me.

This is me. I've just never been able to dream up anything I would want on my body for ever.

• 3 weeks later...