Superbowl on Saturday?

75center

I always take off work on Super Hangover Monday; so it doesn't matter

to me one way or the other.

This would just free up one more opportunity to take up your Hangover Monday (or Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday) with another event.

Ahh, the possibilities! lol

It makes much more sense to have on a Saturday.

Based upon what? The fact that Saturday is traditionally one of, if not the worst nights of the week for TV viewership?

I get it from the convenience of appeasing us all that like to tie one on and treat it as a party, but I assure you networks and the NFL do not want to see this happen.

Based upon what? The fact that Saturday is traditionally one of, if not the worst nights of the week for TV viewership?

I get it from the convenience of appeasing us all that like to tie one on and treat it as a party, but I assure you networks and the NFL do not want to see this happen.

The Super Bowl is a big enough event that these are not as big a concerns as you might think. In fact, the networks would probably welcome the additional eyes that are never watching them on Saturdays, and I can't see why the NFL would care one way or another, because, as I said, the Super Bowl is so big, the fans will come.

The Super Bowl is a big enough event that these are not as big a concerns as you might think. In fact, the networks would probably welcome the additional eyes that are never watching them on Saturdays, and I can't see why the NFL would care one way or another, because, as I said, the Super Bowl is so big, the fans will come.

If the networks would welcome it, the Superbowl would already be played on Saturdays.