Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Georgetown 53 Louisville 51

Featured Replies

Siva played absolutely terribly, and Behanan not much better. UL has chance after chance late in the game to take a lead due to Gtown running down the shot clock on their possessions and having to put up bad shots. Siva took the final shot after only putting up one shot the entire game. UL needs to regroup, they have the talent, just not playing anywhere near their potential right now.

OUCH!!! Three losses in a row for the team #1 only a week ago.

Didn't see this one coming.

I don't think there is any player on the UL team who is playing to his potential right now. To have everyone playing poorly is uncommon. Therefore, I wonder if there is a team-wide problem at work.

  • Author
I don't think there is any player on the UL team who is playing to his potential right now. To have everyone playing poorly is uncommon. Therefore, I wonder if there is a team-wide problem at work.

 

I was thinking the same.

Didn't see this one coming.
Me either. Not with already 2 losses back to back.

Louisville is a plane without wings right now.

Louisville is a plane without wings right now.

 

Yes it is and needs to get them back with a quickness.

So Smith didn't start? Makes no sense to me.

OUCH!!! Three losses in a row for the team #1 only a week ago.

 

I stated a week or so ago in another thread ,I didn't think they was that good . I am not and have never been a Silva fan (0-2 on fg attempts yesterday but he takes the big shot at the end ) . But I agree if you have a player of the year candidate why would you not start him ?

^ Two things......if you thought what you stated.....there is no validation....I also think Rick is using this as a tool, to make the team better for the late run.....the example has been made, and might continue for another game Monday. We, as fans, can't understand or fathom, that a coach might do negative things to his team, for them to realize. But you forget, when you were 18-22, you knew everything as well.

^ Two things......if you thought what you stated.....there is no validation....I also think Rick is using this as a tool, to make the team better for the late run.....the example has been made, and might continue for another game Monday. We, as fans, can't understand or fathom, that a coach might do negative things to his team, for them to realize. But you forget, when you were 18-22, you knew everything as well.

AND, I would rather lose now than in March!

^ Two things......if you thought what you stated.....there is no validation....I also think Rick is using this as a tool, to make the team better for the late run.....the example has been made, and might continue for another game Monday. We, as fans, can't understand or fathom, that a coach might do negative things to his team, for them to realize. But you forget, when you were 18-22, you knew everything as well.

I get the point you are making but it is quite a stretch to really believe all of that and just accept that is what is going on with no worries. This is a veteran team with some glaring issues.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.