Georgetown 53 Louisville 51

BIG BLACK JACK

Siva played absolutely terribly, and Behanan not much better. UL has chance after chance late in the game to take a lead due to Gtown running down the shot clock on their possessions and having to put up bad shots. Siva took the final shot after only putting up one shot the entire game. UL needs to regroup, they have the talent, just not playing anywhere near their potential right now.

OUCH!!! Three losses in a row for the team #1 only a week ago.

I stated a week or so ago in another thread ,I didn't think they was that good . I am not and have never been a Silva fan (0-2 on fg attempts yesterday but he takes the big shot at the end ) . But I agree if you have a player of the year candidate why would you not start him ?

^ Two things......if you thought what you stated.....there is no validation....I also think Rick is using this as a tool, to make the team better for the late run.....the example has been made, and might continue for another game Monday. We, as fans, can't understand or fathom, that a coach might do negative things to his team, for them to realize. But you forget, when you were 18-22, you knew everything as well.

^ Two things......if you thought what you stated.....there is no validation....I also think Rick is using this as a tool, to make the team better for the late run.....the example has been made, and might continue for another game Monday. We, as fans, can't understand or fathom, that a coach might do negative things to his team, for them to realize. But you forget, when you were 18-22, you knew everything as well.

AND, I would rather lose now than in March!

I get the point you are making but it is quite a stretch to really believe all of that and just accept that is what is going on with no worries. This is a veteran team with some glaring issues.