Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Georgetown 53 Louisville 51

Featured Replies

I get the point you are making but it is quite a stretch to really believe all of that and just accept that is what is going on with no worries. This is a veteran team with some glaring issues.
Will be the most dangerous team in nation come March.....
Will be the most dangerous team in nation come March.....

 

:ohbrother: :idunno:

^ Two things......if you thought what you stated.....there is no validation....I also think Rick is using this as a tool, to make the team better for the late run.....the example has been made, and might continue for another game Monday. We, as fans, can't understand or fathom, that a coach might do negative things to his team, for them to realize. But you forget, when you were 18-22, you knew everything as well.

No validation, I stated it was my opinion . I think they was and are still over rated ( again my opinion ) . Not now nor have I ever been impresssed with Peyton Siva . Looks like my point was pretty well validated had lost 3 in a row and would have been 4 if Pitt hits their free throws tonight

As for the most dangerous team in March , I still vote for Kansas or Michigan .

Looks like my point was pretty well validated had lost 3 in a row and would have been 4 if Pitt hits their free throws tonight

 

And if one of Blackshear's three-pointers tumbles in, Louisville wins this game. There are "what ifs" everywhere and using a hypothetical to prove a point like this doesn't make sense.

No validation, I stated it was my opinion . I think they was and are still over rated ( again my opinion ) . Not now nor have I ever been impresssed with Peyton Siva . Looks like my point was pretty well validated had lost 3 in a row and would have been 4 if Pitt hits their free throws tonight

Really painful to read.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.