"Legitimate Rape Rarely Produces Pregnancy"

Clyde

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not Catholic, so pardon me if that sounds like the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

Retarded... wow.

Thanks for letting me know exactly how valuable your opinion is.

It's a real shame the rules of the board don't permit me to add you to the ignore list.

Retarded... wow.

Thanks for letting me know exactly how valuable your opinion is.

It's a real shame the rules of the board don't permit me to add you to the ignore list.

Perhaps the connotation isn't what I wanted it to be. Retarded in the sense that, unless I don't understand God's word, I don't need an intercessor. What's the difference than having to go to the high priest? Makes Jesus' death on the cross less than what the word says it was. He rent the veil in twain so that I may have unfettered access.

I wasn't intending the retarded connotation to carry the stigma you inferred. I apologize if that's how it came across.

I don't want to put words in spindoc's mouth but I think he meant to say that is that is the most "mentally handicapped thing he has ever read". Because I'm sure that he understands that the "r" word is right up there with the "m" (midget) word on the list of things we can no longer say. Plus, he did say to pardon him before he said it.

Perhaps the connotation isn't what I wanted it to be. Retarded in the sense that, unless I don't understand God's word, I don't need an intercessor. What's the difference than having to go to the high priest? Makes Jesus' death on the cross less than what the word says it was. He rent the veil in twain so that I may have unfettered access.

I wasn't intending the retarded connotation to carry the stigma you inferred. I apologize if that's how it came across.

Don't apologize, anyone with half a brain knew how you meant it.

I don't want to put words in spindoc's mouth but I think he meant to say that is that is the most "mentally handicapped thing he has ever read". Because I'm sure that he understands that the "r" word is right up there with the "m" (midget) word on the list of things we can no longer say. Plus, he did say to pardon him before he said it.
You're not helping.

If you apply for a job, and you already know someone who works with that company, is it stupid to ask them to put in a good word for you with the boss in addition to having already submitted your resume?

It is when you already have a great relationship with the boss.

If you apply for a job, and you already know someone who works with that company, is it stupid to ask them to put in a good word for you with the boss in addition to having already submitted your resume?

It is if you know the boss.

It is when you already have a great relationship with the boss.

It is if you know the boss.

...who doesn't want to butter up the boss as much as possible? I've always had a great relationship with both of my parents. That doesn't mean there weren't times where I'd talk to my mom first and ask her to talk to my dad about something for me, or vice versa.

Don't apologize, anyone with half a brain knew how you meant it.

Wow. Retarded and half-witted in one thread.

Hearsay, you're right, the discussions are still around, but they're a lot less civil and decidedly less interesting than they were when you were here.