"Legitimate Rape Rarely Produces Pregnancy"

Clyde

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you apply for a job, and you already know someone who works with that company, is it stupid to ask them to put in a good word for you with the boss in addition to having already submitted your resume?

Let me answer it this way, if I want to talk to my father I don't call my sister and have her pass it along to him. Or any of our other relatives for that matter.

Wow. Retarded and half-witted in one thread.

Hearsay, you're right, the discussions are still around, but they're a lot less civil and decidedly less interesting than they were when you were here.

Half a brain, not half witted. Two totally different things. I'm actually talking about someone who only has half a brain. Not someone who is just stupid. See the difference. Hey put me on that ignore list while you're at it.

So...about the gentleman's remarks for which this thread was begun....

Still pondering "legitimate" rape and whatever is not legitimate rape. I think I finally figured it out.

It's not legitimate if she was dressed provocatively and probably "wanted it."

Still pondering "legitimate" rape and whatever is not legitimate rape. I think I finally figured it out.

Its not legitimate if she had consensual sex, in whatever condition, and then claimed rape afterward when the consequences struck her.

No, it's illegitimate if she has consensual sex then after the fact realizes it was a poor decision and cries rape.