"Legitimate Rape Rarely Produces Pregnancy"

Clyde

Still pondering "legitimate" rape and whatever is not legitimate rape. I think I finally figured it out.

It's not legitimate if she was dressed provocatively and probably "wanted it."

I apologize for not inserting the sarcasm smiley somewhere in my post.biggrin.gif

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. I assume you are saying you would put all 4 in prison for life, correct?

2. Wrong? Yes.

Wrong is not the issue nor debate.

Cheating on your wife is wrong according to the Bible. Are you advocating we put cheaters in jail?

I don't know if life in prison would necessarily be what I would assign. There are states where second degree murder charges can carry as little as a 10 year sentence, and first degree murder can carry as few as 25 years. But yes, I would assign a prison sentence similar to murder. I guess I need to sit down and think that through a little more to be completely accurate with my response.

As for cheating, there are many sins in the bible - taking the Lord's name in vain, and not going to church on Sunday, not honoring your parents, coveting - that obviously have no business being punishable in court. Abortion and murder directly impact another human life, and thereby should have consequences greater than those received on judgment day.

I don't know if life in prison would necessarily be what I would assign. There are states where second degree murder charges can carry as little as a 10 year sentence, and first degree murder can carry as few as 25 years. But yes, I would assign a prison sentence similar to murder. I guess I need to sit down and think that through a little more to be completely accurate with my response.

I look forward to your response. Very interesting to me. Thanks.

If you're asking if I think about sex the answer is absolutely. Quite often. Daily. Maybe hourly. Always when I'm around my wife.

By the way, I am going to assume my frequency of thinking about sex is not unusual. Are there people on here who do not think of sex very often?

By the way, I am going to assume my frequency of thinking about sex is not unusual. Are there people on here who do not think of sex very often?

Dude, you're replying to yourself about your sexual impulse ratio. There's intervention for that.

Not enough to seem to be consumed with it to post so many threads about it on BGP. :lol::lol:

Unfortunately, quoting a few bible verses and wrapping yourself in the flag, is enough to get elected to national office in a lot of states. I keep saying it till I'm blue in the face, but why keep electing Dems and Repubs if it is the same set of folks, backed by the same groups, that got us where we are today?

Unfortunately, quoting a few bible verses and wrapping yourself in the flag, is enough to get elected to national office in a lot of states. I keep saying it till I'm blue in the face, but why keep electing Dems and Repubs if it is the same set of folks, backed by the same groups, that got us where we are today?

What option do we have really? I'd like to vote for Paul, but what will that get me?

Actually, that is what I meant. If we are going to hold drunk drivers accountable for their crimes committed regardless of the mental state produced by their intoxication, then it is a two-way street with "victims." The law, above all, must be consistent. If you get drunk and have sex (typically with another drunk), I don't believe you get to come back the next day and argue that your drunkenness made it "non-consensual," and neither do most juries.

Consent it seems to me is an affirmative action. In other words, a passed out drunk woman is not fair game. If she was passed out, that is rape.

Some of us are very disciplined and have trained our minds to stay focused. I myself ALMOST never think of sex between 3:30 and 3:45 am. Of course I've had 55 years of strict training to arrive at that point.

Consent it seems to me is an affirmative action. In other words, a passed out drunk woman is not fair game. If she was passed out, that is rape.

If I'm not mistaken, I don't think Hearsay is referring to unresponsive. He's talking after a night of clubbing, making a poor decision while toasted. Not a mannequin.