Clayton Kershaw

LRCW

Has there ever been a pitcher as good as Clayton Kershaw that has been consistently bad as he has been in the post season? The guy is just brutal. I honestly don't know what Roberts didn't go with the bullpen rotation he has used all year.

What are his post season stats in relief appearances?

The pitch Rendon hit for a HR was a very good pitch. It was silly that he hit that pitch out of the park.

It was a great pitch and an even more impressive hit.

Also, it opened up the gates of doubt for Kershaw, allowing the next batter, Soto, to go yard with a grooved pitch.

I feel bad for the Dodgers. If you have a Hall of Fame pitcher available in this situation, what manager in their right mind would not give him the baseball, regardless of his previous post season issues?

Roberts made the right decision...it just didn't work.

It was a great pitch and an even more impressive hit.

Also, it opened up the gates of doubt for Kershaw, allowing the next batter, Soto, to go yard with a grooved pitch.

I feel bad for the Dodgers. If you have a Hall of Fame pitcher available in this situation, what manager in their right mind would not give him the baseball, regardless of his previous post season issues?

Roberts made the right decision...it just didn't work.

The decision I question is the 10th when he didn’t use his closer.

Has there ever been a pitcher as good as Clayton Kershaw that has been consistently bad as he has been in the post season? The guy is just brutal. I honestly don't know what Roberts didn't go with the bullpen rotation he has used all year.

My only sports comparison is Greg Norman. He was the best player in the world until you put him in a pressure situation then he looked like he never played before.