Louisville at Florida St. Predictions/Updates

Getslow

Who wins and why?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins and why?

This is a big one. Louisville is either going to steal a win here and light a fire that maybe... just maybe... six wins and bowl eligibility is possible.

...or...

We find out just how tough the season is going to be.

Louisville had FSU on the ropes last season but both teams look to be moderately improved from the miserable wrecks of 2018. FSU's offense is at least.

Louisville looked much better in its first three games than last year but there were some definite holes on both sides of the ball and lack of depth will be a MAJOR issue for the Cards as we press deep into competitive games.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone thinks they know what’s going to happen in this game, they’re a liar. There’s not a single outcome in this game that would surprise me.

A note of support, sort of: I think Florida State is an embarrassing, poorly coached, and disfigured shell of its former self...and is going to win this game, versus a vastly improved Louisville team. How is that for an odd sequence of thoughts? That is this game in a nutshell.

I feel, that if Louisville can establish their run game, then they'll be fine. My biggest concern? Health. Louisville has come out of the first 25% of their games unscathed. Now, the overall competition amps up. Louisville can afford minimal injuries. They can afford zero OLine injuries. They have the talent, desire, and focus to win the game. But, FSU is playing for their lives so to speak.

I'm gonna go with FSU in a tough battle.

FSU - 24

U of L - 13

I feel, that if Louisville can establish their run game, then they'll be fine. My biggest concern? Health. Louisville has come out of the first 25% of their games unscathed. Now, the overall competition amps up. Louisville can afford minimal injuries. They can afford zero OLine injuries. They have the talent, desire, and focus to win the game. But, FSU is playing for their lives so to speak.

I'm gonna go with FSU in a tough battle.

FSU - 24

U of L - 13

Louisiana Monroe scored 44 points against FSU. You think Louisville will only score 13?

Louisiana Monroe scored 44 points against FSU. You think Louisville will only score 13?

That's a good point. Maybe not. I'm really concerned about FSU's run game....which will slow the game down. Louisville runs the ball too. I think it'll be a short game, time wise.