Pirates at Reds (7/29 - 7/31)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Per Lance McAlister on Twitter:

#Reds showing 5th largest attendance increase in MLB from a year ago today. Up 2,575 per game. MLB average is -495 per game. 11 teams down over 1,000 per game.

I think that increase is going to take a bit of a hit tonight and tomorrow. Projected 16K tonight.

Details? Unable to watch the game on tv.

A bad Pirates team started a replacement pitcher who was shelled, and then relieved by some sacrificial offering who continued the trend

There have been multiple walks, poor fielding/throwing by the Pirates and stupid baserunning.

An embarrassment. Refunds should be immediately available.

A bad Pirates team started a replacement pitcher who was shelled, and then relieved by some sacrificial offering who continued the trend

There have been multiple walks, poor fielding/throwing by the Pirates and stupid baserunning.

An embarrassment. Refunds should be immediately available.

So wait, it's the other team that's an embarrassment? Hallelujah! At first I thought Puig missed the cutoff man, Winker got thrown out by 25 feet trying to stretch a single to a double, and Votto boots an easy ground ball that leads to 3 runs scoring. And that'd be just the first two innings. Man, you had me going there.

Puig sure is cold right now and his frustrating was showing last night.

Speaking of Puig, can anyone explain to me how this extra pick works if the Reds decide not to trade him, then offer him a deal that he doesn't take? I'm a little confused how that works.