Pulled Pork or Brisket?

Randy Parker

Pulled Pork or Brisket?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Pulled Pork or Brisket?

I know that the big names in barbecue and the pitmasters of the world all say good brisket beats good pulled pork, but I literally mean it when I say that I've never had any barbecued brisket that I prefer to barbecued pork. And that's not for lack of trying it either...

Pulled pork for me.

I know that the big names in barbecue and the pitmasters of the world all say good brisket beats good pulled pork, but I literally mean it when I say that I've never had any barbecued brisket that I prefer to barbecued pork. And that's not for lack of trying it either...

Pulled pork for me.

We gotta get you some better brisket then.

The best brisket I’ve ever had definitely trumps the best pulled pork I’ve had. Great brisket is hard to beat. I’ve also had really bad brisket. It’s really hard to screw up pulled pork. I’d have to lean Brisket, but it’s a pretty close race.

Brisket. Brisket though, is much easier to screw up when cooking, and takes a lot of time and attention to cook. There is no just ok brisket. It’s either really good, or really bad. Pulled pork is much easier to cook and while I do like it and don’t think I’ve ever had bad pulled pork, it doesn’t compare to good brisket.

The best brisket I’ve ever had definitely trumps the best pulled pork I’ve had. Great brisket is hard to beat. I’ve also had really bad brisket. It’s really hard to screw up pulled pork. I’d have to lean Brisket, but it’s a pretty close race.

Agreed.

Pulled pork for me.

Same here.

Pulled pork for me.

I'm with you CWB.

Someone tell me where to find brisket that will change my mind. Until it is proven otherwise to me, pulled pork and it isn't close.