D'Angelo Russell to the Warriors

Never heard one expert even mention the Warriors. Offensively he's more dynamic than Klay but the D?

Klay Thompson is still with the Warriors. Them getting Russell hasn't impacted them also keeping Klay.

One thing this does imo is help keep them in the thick of things next year still even while Klay recovers. With Klay being out for half or three fourths of the season. They probably would have been fighting to just make the playoffs in the West. Having Russell helps them keep things going while Klay is out. When Klay is back, that will be a tough back court.

I honestly think the Warriors should also bring back Cousins. When Klay gets back, Curry, Russell, Klay and Cousins would be a very tough team to beat.

I still can't think about D'Angelo Russell without thinking about those Central teams in 2012 and 2013 and how good they'd have been... especially 2013. Add Russell to a team that already went 23-6? Whew.

That said, the move to Monteverde clearly worked out great for him and I hope he finds some real success in San Francisco.

Klay Thompson is still with the Warriors. Them getting Russell hasn't impacted them also keeping Klay.

One thing this does imo is help keep them in the thick of things next year still even while Klay recovers. With Klay being out for half or three fourths of the season. They probably would have been fighting to just make the playoffs in the West. Having Russell helps them keep things going while Klay is out. When Klay is back, that will be a tough back court.

I honestly think the Warriors should also bring back Cousins. When Klay gets back, Curry, Russell, Klay and Cousins would be a very tough team to beat.

I realize KT is a Warrior but that could be moot for next season.

According to Marc Stein, he’s essentially an asset for a future trade.

I’m hoping he gets traded in the offseason and we get to see Seth’s brother try to lead a team with only Draymond to rely on.

Why’s that?

Why’s that?

I think because he is trying to draw a parallel between the struggles LeBron has with limited star power to what presumably Steph would go through. It is a way to elevate James by comparing him against inferior talent.

I think because he is trying to draw a parallel between the struggles LeBron has with limited star power to what presumably Steph would go through. It is a way to elevate James by comparing him against inferior talent.

LeBron has struggled with teams that he himself put together. That’s his MO. Build a team, underachieve, blame teammates, leave or have everyone shipped off, start again. Rinse and repeat.

According to Marc Stein, he’s essentially an asset for a future trade.

I’m hoping he gets traded in the offseason and we get to see Seth’s brother try to lead a team with only Draymond to rely on.

He won’t be traded this offseason.

Why’s that?

You know me very well Bugs, but I wasn’t drawing a LeBron comparison this time. Just trying to highlight the fact that Steph was coronated immediately upon his first success, with the help of a historically good team.

I just want to see him win without the juggernaut Warriors, then I might hop on the bandwagon, a la Kawhi.

You know me very well Bugs, but I wasn’t drawing a LeBron comparison this time. Just trying to highlight the fact that Steph was coronated immediately upon his first success, with the help of a historically good team.

I just want to see him win without the juggernaut Warriors, then I might hop on the bandwagon, a la Kawhi.

LeBron was coronated in high school. :lol2: He's the greatest shooter of all time, his teams don't have anything to do with that.