Who are the favorites to win the 2019 Kentucky High School Baseball Championship?

The final KHSBCA Coaches Poll from 5-17 ranks them as follows:

1. X

2. Beechwood

3. T

4. Tates Creek

5. Rowan

Coaches Polls - KHSBCA.ORG

I just read in another thread a member claiming Beechwood is the top team in the state.

The St. Xavier Tigers look solid all the way around.

What do you think? Is the Champion listed in the top five above or will it be another team?

The final KHSBCA Coaches Poll from 5-17 ranks them as follows:

1. X

2. Beechwood

3. T

4. Tates Creek

5. Rowan

Coaches Polls - KHSBCA.ORG

I just read in another thread a member claiming Beechwood is the top team in the state.

The St. Xavier Tigers look solid all the way around.

What do you think? Is the Champion listed in the top five above or will it be another team?

Baseball so hard to predict. T/X are in the same region, so one of them will be out. Beechwood is in with Highlands, winners of 4 straight 9th championships, and may not make it out of the 9th. If the choice is one of these 5 or the field, I will take the field.

If McCracken Co. comes out of the 1st (Paducah Tilghman is strong this year) they can give just about anyone a tough battle.

I'm hoping for a 4th game between Tilghman and McCracken. Tilghman only gave up 5 runs total in the first 3 games against McCracken and still managed to lose all 3.

Both of these pitching rotations are very good and with the exception of playing each other, they both generally can put runs on the board.