4 years ago today PurpleHaze passed away

PurpleHaze

I miss him so much. He was and still is the love of my life. Michael was the best thing that ever happened to me. He taught me so much. His mom passed about a year ago and his brother passed six months ago. It is so hard to think that whole family has passed. His dad, mom and all of his siblings are gone. Michael “Bulldog “Drake was the life of the party. He endured so much pain and it never got him down. He loved life and people to the point of never giving up. My heart hurts so much. Time does not take the pain away. With time it just gets different. I love you Michael. Always have and always will. So proud of everything you did when you were alive. 25 years of marriage was not enough. It was just the beginning. RIP my love for you deserve it!

I miss him so much. He was and still is the love of my life. Michael was the best thing that ever happened to me. He taught me so much. His mom passed about a year ago and his brother passed six months ago. It is so hard to think that whole family has passed. His dad, mom and all of his siblings are gone. Michael “Bulldog “Drake was the life of the party. He endured so much pain and it never got him down. He loved life and people to the point of never giving up. My heart hurts so much. Time does not take the pain away. With time it just gets different. I love you Michael. Always have and always will. So proud of everything you did when you were alive. 25 years of marriage was not enough. It was just the beginning. RIP my love for you deserve it!

Thanks for sharing @Mrs PurpleHaze

I love me some @PurpleHaze and I hope we meet again.

Very touching, prayers for you.

Thank you all so much. Mike and i were always supported by you all. I don’t get on here much anymore because it hurts so bad. He LOVED all of you like family! Thank you all for all you did for him. Guru, a big thanks goes out to you for creating such a wonderful place!