Scott County 71 Cox Mill (NC) 60

Maybe they will run the table. Huge win made bigger knowing they did it without Moreno. It will take a Herculean effort from any team in KY to beat them. Including Trinity.

Seems like it is being reported as a foot injury of some sort. I haven’t seen anything regarding how serious.

Kal Oakes is reporting that Moreno has a fracture in his foot and the timeline for recovery is 4-6 weeks. Sometimes sooner. The good news is that it won’t be season ending for him.

That is unfortunate he will be out that long. I am glad we will see him again before the season is finished. With him out, it does bring the Cardinals a little bit back to the rest of Kentucky, but not enough to see them lose.

That is unfortunate he will be out that long. I am glad we will see him again before the season is finished. With him out, it does bring the Cardinals a little bit back to the rest of Kentucky, but not enough to see them lose.

Agreed. I think they beat Trinity without him. Even more so if David Johnson isn’t playing.

Maybe they will run the table. Huge win made bigger knowing they did it without Moreno. It will take a Herculean effort from any team in KY to beat them. Including Trinity.

Seems like it is being reported as a foot injury of some sort. I haven’t seen anything regarding how serious.

Yes, Scott County is strong, but no Moreno, no running the table.