UCF 38 South Florida 10

swamprat

I did not watch the game, but saw the play in which Milton was injured. It is not pleasant to watch. The lower half of his right leg is not pointing the right direction after the play. Thankfully, St. Joseph's Main is only a couple of blocks from Raymond James Stadium. He was then transported to Tampa General and was in surgery the last I saw.

No updates from UCF or TGH, this morning.

Several orthopedic surgeons had indicated that the video confirmed a dislocation of the knee. With that comes restriction of the artery in the lower leg which will cause permanent muscle damage if not restored. The emergency surgery was to save his leg from being amputated.

One surgeon on Channel 10 news, this morning, described it as akin to what happened to Zack Miller of the Chicago Bears, last season.

Horrible thing to have happen.

No updates from UCF or TGH, this morning.

Several orthopedic surgeons had indicated that the video confirmed a dislocation of the knee. With that comes restriction of the artery in the lower leg which will cause permanent muscle damage if not restored. The emergency surgery was to save his leg from being amputated.

One surgeon on Channel 10 news, this morning, described it as akin to what happened to Zack Miller of the Chicago Bears, last season.

Horrible thing to have happen.

I hate hearing about injuries of that magnitude to anyone passionate about what they do, whether it’s in sports or other things.

Reports are that the surgery was successful and Milton's status is "Good". Not sure what that means, but I am glad the surgery was successful.

Any word on if they plan on given a legitimate update as to the extent of the injury. I'm sure a lot of folks are curious. Hoping for the best.

Any word on if they plan on given a legitimate update as to the extent of the injury. I'm sure a lot of folks are curious. Hoping for the best.

Due to HIPAA laws, unless Milton, himself, OKs it, nobody can report anything about the status of his health.