Class 6A State Semi-Finals: Male vs. Trinity

Tigerpride94

Who wins?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

I think Trinity is starting to figure it out, but how much has that been at the benefit of not playing very good teams? Male is the best team and while Trinity is always tough to knockout our if the plays, Male can match them at every position and is better at the QB position. I’ll go with Male in a close one... 20-14

Stephen Herron didn’t play against Male in first game. He will need to get pressure on Male QB. In St.X game, he was able to scramble out of pressure. Cummings was big in catching some key jump balls. I believe Trinity’s offense is better with players getting healthy and Jutz getting more experience. Should be great game!

This is a very interesting game. Throughout all of their struggles this season, Trinity is getting many of their key players healthy. In the first two games of the season, when they had most of their players on the field, they looked very formidable against some really good out of state teams. Their team this year did not have the depth as they have in years past to overcome such a slew of injuries.

Stephen Herron didn’t play against Male in first game. He will need to get pressure on Male QB. In St.X game, he was able to scramble out of pressure. Cummings was big in catching some key jump balls. I believe Trinity’s offense is better with players getting healthy and Jutz getting more experience. Should be great game!

Herron could be the difference. If Male can't block him, they will struggle to move the ball. I remember his game against WC, he was literally unblockable.

Trinity's young defense is starting to get it. But I fear the jump balls to Cummings and the all-around moxie of Male QB Dennis. Male is quick on D----they give you no room. Plus, Coach Wolfe knows what he's doing....and will combat T's offensive scheme. I don't think this will a high scoring game, more like a grind-it-out with few"chunk" plays. The last time these two played at Male in the playoffs it was a tremendous game won by Male by one point.....20-19, I recall. I expect similar scoring this time.