• Couple Times a Month
    • Once a Month
    • Couple Times a Year
    • Never!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably really depends on how fast food is defined. If we are talking the usual suspects (e.g. McDonald's, Wendy's, Burger King and etc.) then I really only eat at one place Chick Fila. That may change when Raising Cane's opens on 27. But I just don't eat at the burger places.

Now my number will go up a little if we are counting places like Jimmy's John's and Chipotle. But I'm still probably only batting once a month.

Probably really depends on how fast food is defined. If we are talking the usual suspects (e.g. McDonald's, Wendy's, Burger King and etc.) then I really only eat at one place Chick Fila. That may change when Raising Cane's opens on 27. But I just don't eat at the burger places.

Now my number will go up a little if we are counting places like Jimmy's John's and Chipotle. But I'm still probably only batting once a month.

I would definitely include Jimmy Johns and Chipotle as fast food.

I went with a couple of times a week in the poll, but when I do I'm still pretty conscious about keeping it about as healthy as I can by ditching the bun from sandwiches, and asking for extra garden toppings instead which I just turn into a small salad.

I'm conscious also to most of the time avoid deep fried stuff, yet I will on occasion get the hankering for fries, and if I do I'll order a small, but normally will just get a sour cream & chives baked potato if at places like Wendys or Arbys, but won't use the unhealthy margarine.

I typically just drink water instead of soft drinks.

I aim to keep it as cheap, and as healthy as I can. This often times limits me to only a few select items at various places, and some places too few adequate choice to even bother going.

Once in awhile I will go out of bounds, for example if I just gotta have White Castles, so I'll order two doubles w/ fries, and just enjoy the heck out it no more than about 4 times a year. I justify it by saying that the buns are not that big, and I only do it once in a blue moon.

No doubt burgers and such at fast food joints have too much added sodium, and if I really got super serious I would carry around with me a cooler of healthier choices, but I opt for the convenience while keeping my purchases in the $3 to $4 range to adequately fuel up. Generally the way I roll with it I can do so without too much guilt or regret.

I would definitely include Jimmy Johns and Chipotle as fast food.

If we are including these type of places then I would say I average a couple times a month. Chipotle or equivalent being one. Other is Panda Express. Love that place.

Usually Sunday Morning breakfast before church is at McDonald's. I may do fast food one other time. I think Taco Bell tastes really good, so I probably get the big grande meal (10 items) and feed the family off of it once every three weeks or so.

If we count Moe's Southwestern Grill, then I go there every monday for their special. If we count Starbucks, then I go there twice a day.

I don't hardly ever eat out for lunch while working. Every once in a while I can be talked into the Chinese Buffet (it's my weakness). So that helps me keep my fast food totals down probably. I try to always bring leftovers from dinner and/or a deli sandwich with a can of soup or something.

I'd like to pretend it's because I want to be healthy, but it's more cause I'm cheap. Can't eat out all the time and enjoy craft beers like I do.

Probably average at least 3 times during the week for lunch.

Depending on kids' schedules on the weekend, add another 1 or 2 there.

It's usually Wendy's (chicken sandwiches and salads), Jimmy Johns, Jersey Mike's, Chick-fil-a (wrap), Taco Bell (chicken power bowl), Chipotle (carnita bowl), and Pita-Pit. There are a lot of days where lunch is just a protein bar and drink.

If we are including Chipotle as fast food then once a week. Personally I don’t think Chipotle is fast food. Fast food is greasy fries in the bottom of the bag or in a styrofoam box. It’s probably once a month for these places and 9/10 it’s Chick Fil A or Canes.